King part 5

I'll let you go." You tell the thief. He perks up and sighs in relief.

You lean closer and whisper in his ear, "Not before I punish you."

His eyes widen in terror, he begins to tremble. Fighting to hold back tears, he speaks in a hushed and meek tone "W-what are you going to do?"

"Break you."

The thief thrashes in a panic. "HELP! SOMEONE, HELLLLPPP, HEL--" You cut him off by punching his stomach, hard. He falls to his knees silent, then to his side, laying on the ground. Tears stream down his cheeks as he sobs, tightly gripping onto where your blow struck him.

You easily tear off his raggedy cloak, ripping it to shreads. The twink isn't even wearing any trousers.

You kick him over so he's lying on his back now. With his mouth agape from the pain, you take the opportunity to shove your dick into that pretty little mouth of his. You get about a fourth of your dick in before you're met with resistance, not bad at all, impressive even. Must not be the kid's first time doing this. He finds himself immobilized as you pin his wrists to the ground. Using your strength, you forcibly slide your cock deeper into the boy's mouth. Squelches and gags erupt from him as you force your dick to go even deeper. All the profuse amounts of bile and drool acts as lubricant for your dick to slide farther down his gullet. Gradually you're able force open his tight throat. It feels amazingly tight and his spasming esophagus massages your dick vigorously. Finally, you bottom out and your balls lay idly across his freckled face while your dick prodes the opening of his petite stomach. His breathing is labored, and he slowly becomes nearly intoxicated by being forced to huff in your scent.

You lift your hips and slide out a bit. A mixture of bodily fluid ooze out of the boys mouth and nose, eliciting some choking and coughing. His throat is gripping on so tightly that it feels like a handjob is pumping every centimeter of your massive dick. Your hips buckle and you slam down. Buried balls deep once more. This time you feel your dick pop past a tight ring. You've entered the curie's stomach. It feels nice having another deliciously tight ring to pry open. You slide out again, only to slam down hard once more. He tries desperately to thrash about, trying to get free, but his attempts fail miserably. His screams only come out as gurgles while his vocal cords create a nice vibrating sensation around your dick. Tears stream from his reddened eyes and bile oozes from his mouth and nose as you again lift your hips up only to thrust downward onto his face. Choked sobs emenate from him as you build up a nice steady rhythm. Your pelvis and balls hit him repeatedly as you begin to slam with more force. Harder and harder. You're going to show this slutty brat what real punishment is. With so much force from your thrusts, your pelvis hits him with a force equivalent to that of a punch. Slight blue-indigo bruising form all over his pretty face. His lips grow puffy, adding a nice sensation everytime you slide in and out past them.

This keeps up for several minutes. A puddle of drool and bile cogulates around the boy's head, his face and hair are drenched in it. His eyes are lazily half closed as you continue to slam into him. You're a little bored of his dulled reactions. He needs to be fully awake for his punishment. So, while dick fully sheathed, you slam your elbow into his abdomen. His body begins convulsing as a warm sensation rises up his throat and around your dick. Suddenly a torrent of stomach bile comes jetting out of the boy's mouth and nose. His eyes roll to the back of his head. The sensation is too great and you begin blasting your cum into him. One, two, three, you just keep shooting more and more into him. His abdomen distends a little as you inflate his petite stomach. Taking inspiration from earlier, you once again slam your elbow down, this time into the raised bump. Cum begins gushing out of the boys mouth and nose as sobs are drowned out and reduced to gurgles.

After a couple of minutes, you stop coming. Your dick goes soft as you get up. It leaves the boy's mouth with a squelch and pop. Lookinh down, the kid's an absolute mess. His face is covered in so much cum that you cant make out his facial features past all the white. The puddle around him is a couple centimeters deep. You must've pumped at least 10 liters into him. Bubbles gurgle out at of his mouth. Kid can certainly take a pounding though.

Looking around, there's not a soul in sight. You've got to decide what to do with the unconscious cum filled thief.