Bee king part 4

Waltzing over to the passed out drunk, you yank his pants down. His ass is actually quite nice. Peach fuzz and very squeezable. You knead the large mounds, slipping your massive flaccid cock in between them. Skin grinds against skin as you hotdog your cock up and down his ass. Pulling back, you spread his cheeks to get a nice view of the man's hole. Lodging a finger inside, it's hot, moist, and very tight. In other words a cocksleeve begging to be wrecked.

Honey dribbles from your cock. It coats the man's ass crack, lubing it up like massage oil. The head of your dick presses at his entrance. Slowly but surely, with the help of the hobey, it begins to yield and stretch open. Surprisingly, the man begins to stir. You contemplate if alcohol interferes with your venom. Not paying mind to all of that, you thrust forward. The man's sphincter squeezes down hard around the head of your dick. Jerking forward, jams a few more inches in. The man lifts his head, rubbing his eyes. His ass is shimmying, like it's trying to wiggle free. You'll have none of that. Grabbing his waist, he utters a single "Huh?, before you slam downand bury your dick to the hilt inside him. His guts push against your dick, but soon surrender and rearrange themselves to be out of the way. Trembling, the man speaks up, turning his head back towards you, "What the fuck do you think you're doing back there, you fucking bastard!" He begins bellowing, "I'm gonna fuckin' kill yo--" He's interrupted by you spanking his bulbous ass cheek. The man yelps as you do it again and again. You are just spanking him at this point. With each hit, his ass turns a brighter hue of flushed red. The man's whimpering and sobbing. Begging you to stop, "PleASe!! PLEASE! STAH-*SMACK*, *sobbing* stah-stahp-*SMACK*, *sobbing*"

You keep this up for a while before growing bored of it. His ass is well beat. Swelling a little as it pulses red. The man is panting, catching his breath, wincing every time you poke his red ass with a finger. You finally break your silence, "Call me 'Your Majesty', and I'll show you mercy."