Bee king part 33

It's a sight to behold. The massive hunter drunkenly atop the much smaller frame of the twunk farmer. His massive pecs enveloping the happily cooing farmer who's been fucked senseless. Meanwhile, the hunter is staggering, unable to raise his body. The massive fuck pole between his legs still hard and hung sways heavily. Copious amounts of cum continuing to ooze off it.

You speak up, getting Hunter's attention. He's a little dazed from the injection, eyelids heavy, but he's alert enough to understand you. "Are you ready my mighty hunter?"

He looks at you, eyebrows furrowed and mouth hanging loosely open. The thoughts are trying, slowly, to connect in that buzzed out head of his. Sobriety finally clicks in a radiant instant. He speaks clearly and confidently in his baritone voice, "My lord, I pledge my life, loyalty, and soul to you. This rite shall seal our covenant. We shall fulfill each other's needs. The hive shall prosper evermore." As quickly as sobriety had appeared, it just as swiftly left him. Eyelids half closed, a dumb goofy smile on his face now.

Slowly you walk back behind him. Two mounds, nestled between them a delectable hole. It's moist and begging for attention. Spreading his ass cheeks apart you lean in. Gingerly you flick your tongue starting at his taint. Teasing his heavy low hanging balls. Lapping at them before trailing pressed licks onto his taint. Your tongue kneads the sensitive part of flesh. His body shivers as every lick sends jolts of pleasure throughout his muscular body. It's a strange new yet pleasant sensation for him. His mind's hazy from the serum in him and now each touch of your tongue is electrifying. Each contact is intensified as his vision spins from tantalizing building pleasure. Your tongue slithers up and down his crease, along the mounds of his ass. Teasing his sphincter as your licks gets closer to delving inside the untouched hole. As king, you'll claim this spot for yourself. The tip of your tongue breaches the loosened ring and begins descending inside. Deeper and deeper your tongue goes as it bashes against the hot inner walls of his ass. The man groans and growls loudly like an animal in heat. Deep guttural grunts as his sphincter tries tightening around your tongue but it remains stretched. His insides feel like velvet as your tongue explores the insides. You flick and press directly against his prostate. Each jab into the organ causes his massive baseball bat of a dick to twitch instinctively. A downpour of precum drools out of his cock. Adding more mess to the massive puddle already surrounding you. Drool coats the hunter's muscular ass and drips down, tickling his taint. You lick your lips from the delectable meal. His supple hole winks at you. It's ready to be filled, absolutely wrecked by your king cock.

It's time.