Collection of erotic horny stories

Wrapping his arm around me his tongue travels around my neck. Biting and nibbling my head rests on his shoulder. Moans escape as he lifts my shirt up, feeling the soft skin of my stomach. My hands push stuffing into the turkey as my mind and body escape into ecstasy. His hand rests on mine. Pushing stuffing into the turkey his cock pushes against me, getting thicker with every thrust of his hands. His abdomen pushes against me and his cock pushes against my boxers as he continues to tease my neck. As the turkey begins to fill up his other hand makes my boxers drop to the floor, with my knees together they float down with little effort. He rubs his hand against my soft, warm cheeks as he spanks softly. His other hand still stuffing the turkey, I moan with each spank. His now huge, thick cock pushes lightly against my now exposed bottom. My body pushes forward as he thrusts softly, pushing his cock against my tight hole.

Biting my lower lip I moan, "Stuff me with your big, thick, hard cock."

He bites my neck, "I'm going to stuff you like this turkey. My big cock, then my warm, thick load deep inside your tight ass." He spanks me again as I moan, his cock twitching against my hole.

I bend over the kitchen table and my ass stands high in the air. My hands spread the cheeks and allow him to get a very nice view. My tiny pink hole glistens as he drools onto it. My body quivers as he leans over me, the head of his huge cock slightly touching my hole. Biting my lip and gasping he thrusts inward to me. The huge head of his cock pushes me into the table as he pushes, until my body can't push with him anymore. He continues to thrust as my tight hole stretched around his head. Holding his head in me makes my mouth hang open. I always forgot how huge he is until it's in my tight ass. He pushes after a moment's pause, making my mouth open wider as he travels deeper. His abdomen touches my bottom as he thrusts the last inch into me. The pleasure of his cock filling me up makes my body tremble with pleasure. As he holds his cock in me my moans echo throughout the house. Using his length he thrusts deep. My body orgasms quickly, feeling every inch slide past my tight hole and travel deep into me. He thrusts deep, and pulls out and lets the head rest against my hole. He pauses for a second then thrust it all the way back inside me. My moaning gets louder and more frequent the faster he thrusts. He spanks me frequently as he thrusts out. Every spank makes me clench around him, making it tighter as he pulls out. Using his hands to help him push they rest on my thighs. My moans continue to get louder as my legs shake with pure pleasure. His cock feels so great inside me.

The table begins to rock back and forth violently as his thrusts quicken. The condiments and table décor begin to fall off. The spanking noise of his abdomen slamming into my ass became louder and much more frequent as glass clangs together as the table rocks. Moans begin to escape his mouth as mine get as loud as they can. Squeezing my ass cheeks hard his body thrusts very deep and holds in me. My moans continue as he does this. Cum fills my bottom as he grunts. The warm, thick cum shoots inside me and I can feel his cock twitching with every stream of cum he releases. As he thrusts a few last times he thrusts deep inside, even more cum filling me up. He moans as the cum begins to overflow from my tight ass, dripping down his cock deep inside me and dripping on the floor. He thrusts a few more times as I moan, still in orgasm from the thick warm cum filling me up. I feel the cum dripping from my bottom, making it even more lubricated. He spanks me with his cock still deep inside. The cum drips down my scrotum. He pulls out, his cock standing tall, covered in cum. I turn around and lick the head softly. I stroke the base as I suck the cum off his cock. He moans as I deep throat him, causing him to shoot backwards. I smile, and glancing at the turkey I smile very widely and chuckle. The similarities are very apparent, as my gaping hole lets more cum drip onto the floor. I continue to jerk his off, smiling.

"Mmm, I want to celebrate Thanksgiving like that every year." I say, seductively to him.

He smiles, "I'm not done stuffing you this year." A look of pleasure causes him to smile, followed by me bending back over the table. A bit of the cum rests on my asshole. Using his cock he gathers it onto the head, and pushes it deep inside me again. I moan as he spanks me hard with his huge cock still inside me.