Bee king part 20

Your scaly captor goes about his daily tasks... with you along for the ride. The throbbing dick is now just a resonation of warmth inside you. Who knew youd make such a good cocksleeve. After being lodged on him for hours, the overstimulation of having your tummy stretched by such a monstrously sizes cock has become bearable. Well, just to the point where enough of your hazy mind has cleared that you can finally think again. Despite that, it hasn't stopped a steady stream of necter and precum to be constantly oozing out of your own cock.

At supper, the men, all employees of John's company, are really enthusiastic over sucking your dick. So much in fact that they form a line. Everyone taking turns sucking your cock. They can't get enough of your delisciousness. Comments are made about how intoxicatingly sweet your necter is.

All the men take advantage of time not spent sucking your dick and instead suck on your nipples. Some are tender, others tenacious to see if they can draw some honey from your teets. Either way elicits uncontrollable moans out of you. John finds this especially entertaining. His chuckling is extremely low pitched, gutteral, and deep, similar to the noises a crocodile makes. A roaring laugh sends shocks and vibrations throughout your insides. You feel like jelly as your guts twitch from the new form of stimulation.

Your mind is getting fuzzy again, but the hoots and hollering of the men surrounding you draw your gaze downward. There's a boy sucking off, a human no older than 20. He's gagging profusely as your body involuntarily pumps out volleys of cum down his throat. He holds himself down as the men around encouragingly chant him on, "chug, chug, chug!" Even John joins in on the fun, roaring out "Com'on lad! Swallow all of it, and you'll receive a month's pay... TONIGHT!"

The crowd goes wild, men are waging bets now, a huge portion still cheering the boy on. "You can do it, Wallace!" You hear one man yell.

Wallace throat bulges as he desperately swallows liters of cum and honey now. Until finally, finally, he drinks you dry. Belly plump, he falls off of your dick panting. Your dick twitches in the cool air. He lies there catching his breath but raises a fist in victory. Most of the men cheer as some groan over losing the bet, John is estatic, laughing up a storm. Your body has nothing more to give and you blackout as the euphoric overstimulation and pleasure overcome you. Last thing you see before dozing off is Wallace smiling in victory...