King part 9

Sunlight shines into the room. You slowy open your eyes, trying to adjust to brightness. It's sunrise and once more your cock aches. To your right, you see Morgan laying on his back. How perfect. You crawl down and rest in between his legs. You lift his legs for leverage into burying your tongue into his ass. Ravaging it until enough drool has it prepared. Rising up, you suspend his legs as you align your dick at his entrance. Slowly pushing forward, his pink hole gives way. Morgan begins to stir and moan in his sleep as you bury your huge dick into him. Bottoming out, Morgan groggily opens his eyes s he comes to. He groans, "Augnnrgggg, why do I feel so full? Ughhngggnn."

You pull out and slam in, eliciting a yelp from him. "O-oh? You'hh, you're fuckiihhng me?" breathless as he talks, "I- *panting* I can work with that." You suddenly feel his ass muscles beginning to milk your cock. This is a man of many talents. But for some reason his smug demeanor infuriates you right now. What you found charmingly cute last night, without seemingly any reason, boils your blood.

He speaks in that coy voice, "So, How does that feel m'--GAWK!" You grab ahold of his throat, choking him. You slowly tighten your grip. As he begins to squirm, his focused muscle movements of his ass have stopped. You lean forward, folding Morgan's body as you assume the mating press position. All the while, your hand still tightly grips his throat. He can still breathe for now. You begin piston fucking him. Rapidly pounding his ass. You look down as he's smiling, letting out guttural moans. The fucker is enjoying this?! You sneer as you grab his neck with both hands, while still pummeling into his ass Your grip now an ironclad tightness. He looks up at you with tears well in his eyes as his arms grasp at your wrists, desperately trying to pull them off, but you're too strong. Soon his limbs start just flailing as his eyes roll to the back of his head. He slowly falls limp. You release your grip, his heartbeat still strong. His unconscious demeanor is boring. So you begin slapping him in order to wake him up. His ass, face, torso, limbs. Eventually he gasps awake and begins to cry. You've gotten what you wanted. You pull out of his ass and douse him in your cum. His crying stopped as he gasps for breath with copious amounts of cum pouring down his face. You grab him by the neck and yank him to you. You embrace him in a kiss on the lips. You taste your own salty cum. Breaking the kiss you watch as all the bruises around his neck fade away. He's been healed. You drop him back onto the bed. He let's with a squilsh. Unconscious, you decide to let him rest.