King part 6

You decide that this wasn't enough of a lesson. You haul the twink out of the puddle of cum and carry him bridal style down the alleyway to a nearby tavern. You approach the bartender.

"Pardon me, Miss. I found this poor boy unconscious in the alleyway. Could I rent a room so that he could rest some please."

She looks concerned, putting the back of her hand against his forehead. "Poor thing, he's in terrible shape. He's lucky you found him. I'll get you a room right away, hun."

You give her a warm smile as she comes back, handing you the room key. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or any one of my employees." She says. You nod and thank her. She has no idea what you have in store for this little bastard of a thief. You carry him up the stairs and down the hall towards room six. It's a modest yet quaint little room. A hardwood floor with a soft rug sprawled across it. A full sized bed dressed in a beige blanket and a couple of pillows. The twink lands onto the rug with a thud after you unceremoniously drop him. He groans but is still out cold. You place your bag on top of the nightstand. It's time to get started.

First you strip the cum saturated clothing from the thief's body. Next, you get some rope from your bag and bind the thief's arms behind his back. Hoisting the little twink up, you lay him horizontally across the bed on his back so that his head is resting off the edge on one side. On the other size, you bind his legs to their respective bedpost, spreading them far apart so that his ass is exposed. All you gotta do now is wake him up. Rummaging through your bag, you find your smelling salts. A small vile with tawny coloured pigments inside. You pop the cork lid off and prop the thief's head up, holding the vile just below his nose. If he wasn't a thieving rat, you'd even say he were cute. Within seconds, he starts jerking his head a bit before gasping awake. You recork the vile as he gets his bearings. "Wh-what? Where? Where am I? Wha-Why can't I move my arms?!"

"Shhh, don't worry about all that. Do you remember what happened?" You ask him.

"I... I tried to pickpocket you... I-I wasjust trying to afford us some bread. You don't understand, my little brother needs me... Oh gods how long have I been out for?"

You stoop down next to him, "I don't care. You sealed your fate when you tried to steal from ME. None of that matters now. None of it will matter, anyway. By the time we're done here, you won't remember anything or anyone you once loved." You briefly pause and tenderly cup his face, "I'm going to break you. The best part? When this is all over..." you lean closer, whispering in his ear, "you'll be thanking me for it."

Tears stream down his cheeks as he struggles to hold his head upright. "Awe, don't cry, this is the beginning of your new life of luxury, well... as my cumdump, haha." His eyes widen in horror. "Now, you be quiet while I go get us some friends." You stuff a rag in his mouth, making sure he can't holler for help.

Stepping out of the room, you lock the door behind you. You go back downstairs. It's insanely busy in the large tavern. Putting your hood up, you're easily unrecognizable and out of sight from the owner and bartenders. Scanning the establishment, yoy see a few potential candidates to invite up to the room. All you need now is to decide which group to approach.