King part 15

Morgan's smile grows wider.

"Of course, my lord."

The physician gets on his knees before you, his short and slim frame making your cock look towering before him. He uses both hands to delicately grab it and guide it to his petite mouth. He starts kissing the tip of your dick, his tongue teasing your urethra and scooping the precum that already started dripping and covering his soft lips. Meanwhile he's lightly stroking your length with the tip of his fingers. You let yourself lay back on the chair as you watch Morgan make out with your cock. He does it with so much enthusiasm that soon your member is throbbing, already urging for release. But you're not done yet. You place your hand upon his head, gently pushing it, signaling what you want him to do next.

He opens his mouth, letting your cockhead slide into its warm, wet interior. His lips are tight around the crown, it almost looks like an impossible fit, but you know how skillful this young man can be. Taking a deep breath he lunges forward, suddenly swallowing almost your entire cock, his lips obscenely stretched near the base. You can't help but shudder and let out a drawn out moan as you feel your cock slide into his welcoming gullet, his muscles massaging every inch of it. Then, Morgan slowly starts going further down, until his mouth is touching the base and your entire shaft has completely vanished into his throat, only visible as a big bulge going down his slender neck.

Morgan looks up at you with his mouth full of cock and adjusts his glasses before starting to bob his head up and down, massaging you with his experienced throat muscles. Wet, slurping noises fill the air as the young magician milks your cock like a professional, his hands fondling your balls. You can feel your next load already churning, ready to be released. With an almost animalistic moan you grab Morgan's head and forcefully pull it down, hugging him against your crotch. Immediately you start pumping your seed deep into the young man's throat. Your hips starts jerking with the orgasm, and your cock throbs almost painfully with each spurt of cum you deposit directly into Morgan's stomach. His face is almost serene as you breed his throat, and you can see he's slightly blushing.

After several moments you finally run dry and release Morgan's head, letting your arms fall to your sides. The physician slides his perfect mouth up your shaft, sucking on it with a long, satisfied "mmmmmhhh" until the head pops out of his mouth. Your cock looks perfectly clean. Morgan lets out a faint burp, and delicately covers his mouth, blushing.

"I'm sorry. And thank you, my lord." He gets up from the floor and adjusts his robes over his slightly bulging stomach. "I shall take care of our royal guest now," he declares before exiting the library, leaving you relaxed with your satisfied dick slowly softening.