King part 19

You decide to completely and utterly wreck this slut. They're still on the ground dazed as you walk over. Grabbing them by the hair once more, you yank their head up to be level with your groin. Directly in front of their stardazed vision is your massive cock, throbbing and already slick with leaking precum.

You sternly ask, "Open."

They don't acknowledge it, simply looking up with already teary eyes. You slap them across the face again. The recoil causing their mouth to open up just enough for you to slip your fingers in and pry it open.

"For disobeying, you're getting no mercy." Lining up the tip of your cock to their forcibly opened mouth, you slam in with all your might. Your leg and pelvic muscles flex as you surge forward, fully burying your entire dick down their throat. It's warm and soft as velvet. A soft pulsating feeling radiates throughout as your dick has forced the deepest parts of the esophagus open. Bile tries and fails to surge forth out of their stomach but your cock has their throat plugged up and pushed to its limit. Tears run down their freckled cheeks as their eyelids droop.

"Pa-thetic." You sneer, "And you call yourself a nymph when ypu cant handle a simple human cock stuffed down your throat. Tsk, whatever." You grab ahold of the sides of their head, bracing yourself. "Get ready for hell, my sweet lil fragrant floral whore~"

In one swift motion, you withdraw all but the head of your dick from their mouth. Before there's any chance for them to even register that you've pulled so far out, you slam back in again... and again... and again... and again. Endlessly. Not missing a beat as you pound away on their throat. Aggressively ramming their beautiful face against your manly groin. Tears, phlegm, drool, and bile coat their face, messily dripping into a puddle below. Their eyes are rolled back into their head as you plough them unconscious. The esophagus gets hotter and tighter as you bash against it. Every merciless thrust obscenely bulging it out as you go deep. Your thick heavy hanging nuts droop as cum churns inside them. They smack against the floral nymph's chin and sway in the air like wrecking balls as you thrust. You keep this brutal display up for half an hour before finally firmly gripping the limp body and slamming it down one last time, holding it still as your balls tighten slightly. Veins on your cock throb as cum begins blasting out. Volley after volley of cum shots are pumped directly into the nymph's stomach. A slight bulge growing gradually in their tummy as cum fills them up like a used condom. Several minutes pass before finally you stop pumping out cum. You exhale heavily before slowly yanking the used throat off your still semi-hard cock. Their face is s mess as you slide it off. Precum plastered across their face, even reaching up as far as their hair. Dried tear trails cover their plump cheeks. Their expression is vacant. Eyes still rolled up, mouth slack, precum bubbling out of their nostrils. As you remove your cock fully, a turret of cum surges forth, pouring out of their throat. You let go allowing them to fall to the ground with a wet splotch, cum still oozing out of their mouth and nose now.