King part 10

You look at the pathetic excuse for a guard. Out cold, covered in your cum and not thanking you for using him.

You hollar for guards. Two new, fresh, young faces show up to your call. They stammer and blush wildly upon seeing your half-erect dick dripping drool and cum. You'll need to break them in another time. For now, there's punishment to be had. "Take this man to the stables and let the centaurs have their way with him." The two men grimace as they pick up the limp body of an unconscious Marcellus. His head droops while cum bubbles out his mouth and nose. You decide that you can't miss the show that's going to unfold. You follow the guards carrying Marcellus. All of you reach the stables a few minutes later. The two pause, they seem hesitant and confused on where to go. You call out to them, "Here, allow me to help you two." you push open the stable door and lead them inside. The centaurs are standing in their spacious stables chattering amongst themselves. The largest of them all, their leader, Eurytion, snorts, huffing out his breath as he spots you.

You address Eurytion as you walk closer, "Lord Eurytion, grace bestowed upon you." He interjects, annoyed, "Cut the pleasantries. Get on with it." Squinting your eyes, you continue on, "Fine. I brought you a gift. A lovely cocksleeve for you to wear. Don't worry about breaking him, this is the punishment he's earned after all."

Using your hand, you motion for the two guards to carry Marcellus' body over. You caress his cheek tenderly, he simply groans with cum still drooling out of him. "Now before we hand him over. I want you to stretch his throat a lil." Eurytion looks at you in suspicion, "You're a twisted man, but I'll comply to your terms." The guards continue their advancement to the stables, stopping at its wall. Smirking, "Hold his mouth open." Both guards look at you in horror, but you remind them, "Do it, or you'll be in there instead of him." Panicking they fumble to both keep Marcellus suspended standing and pull a corner of his mouth to prop it open as wide as can be. Eurytion reaches over, gouging his fingers into Marcellus' mouth. His two huge fingers slide immediately down the throat without any resistance. Eurytion's fingers are prodding around, exploring the wet coated cavity. "You used his mouth. I can still feel your cum everywhere inside him." You simply smirk while shrugging your shoulders. Impatience begins to wash over the centaur's face as he grows bored simply finger fucking the mouth of an already used body. In a flash his hulking arms reach forward, grabbing one of the guards. While the guards is screaming, Eurtion declares out, his voice bellowing, "I take no man's left overs!" A turn of events that you were somewhat not expecting. The still standing guard drops Marcellus as he tugs on his comrades leg, trying desperately to get him back from the hulking centaur. He's pretty close to the stables, his hips are almost over as he struggles in the contest of tug-of-war. A devilish idea enters your mind. You grab ahold of the guard's ankles and lift up enough that gravity causes him to fall in as well. Hay goes flying as he lands to the ground. He raises his head groggily, groaning, before shaking it off upon realization of what had happened. "You bastar--!" The centaur, Gringolet dashes in and sweeps the hollering guard off his feet. Gringolet always had a playful and dominating personality. It served him well as Eurytion's right-hand. "Unhand me you fucking beast!!" The guard is shrieking and thrashing about in Gringolet arms. His grasp on the young man doesn't loosen one bit.

Meanwhile, Eurytion is burying his tongue in his new toy. This guard's fingers are twitching with an occasional jerk of a limb. Otherwise, he's completely incapacitated. Eyes rolled back, drool flooding out of their connected mouths. Guttural choking sounds emanate from the boy's body, causing drool to fly out. Eurytion has probably buried his long tongue to fill the poor boy's entire throat. An effective way to incapacitate toys for readying them for copulation. Once good and limp, Eurytion drops the incapacitated drool covered guard on top of a haybale. He lays limply on his back atop the mound of hay. The guard's tunic is then easily torn off by Eurytion's strength. He collects some copious amounts of drool and begins fingering the guard's hole. Squelching sounds ring through the air as one then two then three meaty fingers are being pistoned into the tight ass. The guard is in a daze, eyes rolled back as some groans escapehis parted lips. Eurytion is struggling to open the young guard's ass up. He only manages five fingers but not his entire fist. Grunting and huffing, he withdrawls his hand. A red flush covers his olive skinned chest and face. Beads of sweat making his body glisten. Now the fun part is about to begin. Positioning his horse sized cock at the slightly puckered out ass, Eurytion slowly eases forward. Poking his cock at the entrance, precum begins gushing out, lubing up the area. It allows for the tip of the massive cock head to pop in. The guard's hips are twitching now as if jolts of electricty are traveling through them. More and more of the horse sized dick slowly slides its way inside. The petite flat stomacg of the guard slowly becomes a squishy mound of inflated flesh. The cock is burying more of its length until reaching an impasse about halfway. Hay crinkles underneath the now convulsing body of the guard. Until, suddenly, the guard darts awake with a sharp gasp for air. Eyes flickering around the room, disoriented. Heavy labored breaths are interrupted by winces of pain. Beads of sweat are dripping from the supple slender body. Then finally, the guard takes notice of his stomach. "Wha- how- what the fuck!?!?"

Eurytion chuckles, flexing his dick, causing the young man's bulging stomach to bounce. He sees this with a horrified expression and begins thrashing about, yelling and screaming incomprehensible things.

Meanwhile Gringolet is elbow deep inside the other guard. Foam oozing out of his mouth while his body involuntarily convules. His eyes roll up as tears and a copious amount of drool is splattered all over his face. A large fist shaped bulge protrudes from the guards stomach.

You shout over, "How is he?"

"Mmmm, his insides are not quite like velvet, but high quality definitely. He's super inexperienced, look at this mess." Gringolet slaps the guard's face a couple of times only getting a gurgle as more drool and foam oozes out. The centaur gives an irritated sigh, "See what I mean?"

"But his guts sure are fun to grab and jostle!" He chuckles hardily, and shakes the guard, who lets out a loud gurgle and another wave of drool. Then with an awestruck expression, Gringolet says "I wonder if I could grab his heart from here..."

Gingolet calls over a couple other centaurs. They each grab ahold of one of the guard's legs, and pull down. Slowly, inch by inch, Gingolet's arm sinks deeper into the guard. The bulge in his belly slowly slides upwards. It continues to creep up until sliding under the guards ribcage. By this point bile and phlegm are pouring steadily out of the guard's nose and mouth. His face twitches as it's drenched in the mess.

There's no question of whether or not he will survive. He definitely survive will. Every guard on the estate is enchanted. With any sign of danger, endorphins and adrenaline pump into the body in loads. This coupled with some good ole mana makes their body's extremely pliable and regenerative. It allowes for such insane possibilities such as what Gingolet is doing.

In an exclamation of victory, Gingolet yells "AYYY I GOT AHOLD OF HIS HEART!! Bastard's got a strong beat in 'em!" Flexing his arm, the guard's ribs raises a bit upward. He pukes up another large load of phlegm and bile. And... you swear the tiniest hint of a drunken smirk adorns the guard's face. Sick bastard is enjoying this. Either he's really that kinky or the hormonal-mana cocktail is fogging up his brain a bit. Whichever it is, causes your cock to twitch.

Putting your attention back on Eurytion, the guard below him is vomiting up liters of cum. His stomach is so full, he's elevated off the ground a bit by it. Eurtion is pounding furiously away, muttering obscenities.

"You fucking cockwhore humans deserve to be bred and used by centaur dick. Fucking stupid cumdump."

Eurytion roars out, thrust deep and slams his body down onto the guard, cum splashes everywhere like a broken water balloon. A huge pile of cum continually leaks and bubbles out of from underneath Eurytion until he finally lifts up. You're honestly relieved to see the guard isnt popped, but he is covered in blue and purple bruises. Cum is just oozing out of his mouth and nose, eyes glazed over. Peaking around you see his ass, completely ruined, left gaping with cum drooling out of it.

To your surprise Gingolet comes trotting over. He plugs the ass of the gaped guard using the head of his former-handpuppet. Gurgling is heard as the guard is forced to swallow the cum. Both are limp and unconscious at the point. Morgan, the medic should be able to easily heal them. Have 'em good as new before the day's end in fact.