|| 130 || Three Squeezes ⏳ O/F

Art by yuutomeh97 on Twitter

━━━━━━━

Ouro Kronii - Romantic Oneshot

Requested by this one dream I had like five nights ago where Kronii was my gf or smth. This chapter isn't about the dream specifically, but it did make me a little more gay for Kronii so that's happened

Word Count →  2190 Words

Warnings/Notes → Ouro Kronii is not allowed near sandwiches anymore, Subway or otherwise. Nerissa following her bird culture and being the best wing-woman out there.

━━━━━━━

Ouro Kronii was many, many things - The Warden of Time was her official title. An aficionado for perfection, an advocate, really, the embodiment of such of concept for if she had not been time herself, she would surely be perfection. Unrelated, she was also a narcissist, the first one that ever existed in the universe, but not the last. To the rest of the Council, however, she was the bully victim. And now she was also your girlfriend. A bit awkward, a bit jittery and a bit out there, like an old shack left in the field for a decade and a half, but she was your girlfriend all the same and you loved her for who she was.

(Even if she insisted on keeping Subway sandwiches in the fridge exceeding times longer than five days. You would just grit your teeth and bare it if you had to. Not like you didn't have your own flaws.)

However, you glanced over your shoulder to watch the Warden, and you grimaced. Goofing around with her friends happily, bobbing in the faint breeze like a dandelion, you couldn't help but feel a little shunned from her presence. One question plagued your mind, repeating on loop - How come she was never this... carefree around you? It made your heart ache ever so slightly.

The raven watched, dark jewel-eyes watching you with interest, chrome wings a soft blue in the harsh morning sun. Nerissa, apparently, had noticed you moping around like a wet noodle and instead of letting you sulk, decided to help you pull yourself together. Wet noodling wasn't the best state of mind, after all.

"Hey," She said rather casually, sliding into the chair next to you, ruffling her feathers and tapping her oversized tuning fork against the ground. You shuffled around till you looked at her, your head nestled carefully in your arms. You looked like a wacky waving inflatable flailing arm flailing tube man if a wacky waving inflatable flailing arm flailing tube man had all its air let out and was left out in the sun to melt.

You looked sad.

"Not your day, huh?" She pried, trying to assess the situation in front of her.

"Hhhhhhmmmmgggga... Hm," You said.

"Ah, I know the feeling," Nerissa nodded her head sagely. "Feeling a little distant from Kronii, huh?"

"Mmmmmffff... Mhm," Your garbled nonsense confirmed her theory. The raven crossed her legs and tilted her head back, staring off into the sun. Ouch.

"Wanna tell me what's wrong?" There was a pause in the atmosphere, punctuated by a lonely, loud 'GWAK' somewhere in the background.