3

Hayley

I should probably stop reading romances because they have clearly misled me. Out of all the ways I expected to be when we meet again, this had to be it. He is my boss. Yes, the guy I was stalking last night is my boss.

We first met at my sister Angelina's engagement party last year. He is her fiancee, Levi's friend that's why he was there too. He walked in like a freaking supermodel- all tall and masculine, with a jawline that could cut diamonds, dark hair, long eyelashes and dark brown eyes...... eyes you could get lost in. The deepest, richest shade of brown. He was wearing a navy blue shirt and pants . It was a very regular fit but he still managed to make it look like he was wearing a tuxedo and navy blue was suddenly my favourite colour. I was too lost in him to realise that he greeted me and I hadn't replied. I only came back when my sister pinched me.
"Oh um hey." I gave him a wide smile to hide my awkwardness. He was so tall I had to lift my face a little to meet his eyes.
"Hi. I'm Nicholas. Nick. " His lips formed a beautiful curve.
Holy mother of God. That smile. Those dimples. Freaking dimples! I couldn't breathe.
"Hayley." I smiled.
"Hayley" He repeated. I never thought my name was so beautiful until it came out of his mouth.
We didn't talk for the rest of the party but I saw him at the end of the party,  playing with some children and dogs on the street.He looked like the exact description of the men in the books. They all were laughing and looked so so happy it was like the joy there was contagious, it instantly made me smile too. The smile didn't last long though. It faded when my phone rang and I saw who it was - Dave. My ex. Now he is a totally different story we don't talk about anymore.

Anyways, today was surprising, shocking even. It was like they were two different people- the 'Nick' I met then and the 'Nicholas Parker' I met today. I don't know which one is the real one but now that we're going to see each other everyday, I guess I'll find out.