17

Nicholas

"You're an asshole. You're a dumbass. You are the fucking dumbest person I've ever known." Olive shouts at me.

"I know." I run my hand through my face.

"No you don't! That's your problem Nick. You don't know anything but you still don't think twice before judging people or saying things you should never say to anyone."
I open my mouth and close it again not knowing what to say. She's right.

"You broke her heart. She freaking gave herself out to that fucker for you me and Lewis and you accused her of things she could never even think of." She pauses then continues."Would you have said all that if it was me in her place? You dumb F-ing asshole, she- she did something which none of us had the guts to do all these years and you fucked it all up- The plan, the revenge and with her. You fucked up so bad with her that she could barely speak. You-"

"I know!" I shout. " I know I fucked up. I know that I'm the worst person in the world. I know ok?" I let out a shaky exhale." I - I- I'm worse than Andres. I did something even he didn't do. I made her cry and I hate myself for it." I sigh sadly.
"I was filled with rage. When I saw her walking into Kennedy's office in that dress. I was filled with blind rage thinking what he could have done to her. Then, when I heard that it was her, seducing him- the man who ruined so many lives, who has the power to ruin our lives , I couldn't control myself. I couldn't think of anything let alone the things I said to her. I didn't mean it. Hell, I would rather chop my tongue off than saying those words to her."

"Well then say that to her. She's not going to believe you- prove it to her. She's not going to hear you- beg her. Win her back Nick. For me. For her. For yourself. "
She hugs me and then walks out leaving me and my guilt alone in silence.