9

Nick

It's been a month and a half since she has joined the office. It's a task to see her everyday. It's hard to ignore her when a month into work and she's already everyone's favourite and everyone's talking about her. Moreover, Mr.Kennedy. It's the hardest part of my day to stop myself from killing him while he continuously objectifies the women in the office especially Olive and Hayley.
It's like he's stabbing me again and again and again everytime he takes her name from his filthy mouth. I don't know what she does to me - it was unexplainable then and it is unexplainable now. I have tried to expose him three times now, but he always manages to get away somehow. He's a manipulative bastard either manipulating the girls or the board. And then there's my father which is a whole different story.

" Morning Nicholas. Sir." Hayley says walking into my office.

I look at her. Fuck. She's so beautiful. She's wearing a black blazer and a skirt. Her hair is tied into a neat bun and her hazel eyes shine under the sunlight. Her pink lips form a beautiful curve. She licks her bottom lip. I force myself to move my gaze from her beautiful pink lips

I clear my throat. "Morning Hayley. Are the reports ready?"

"Yessirrr. Done and dusted." She beams.

" Mail them to me as soon as you step out." I order.

"Consider it done." She sings.

I nod and she starts to leave when Andres holds her hand and stops her. I curl my fingers into a fist.

" Yes sir?" She squeaks.

"How are you Hayley?" The bastard asks

"I-I am fine sir."

"That you are." He gives an evil grin.
I stand up and clear my throat. They both look at me. My blood burns with the sight of her uncomfortable, unsafe. No, she's not going to feel unsafe in my fucking cabin.

"Hayley?" I say fiercely.

"Y-yes?"

"Please leave"

"Yes. Sure." She leaves, I see her running towards the washroom.

"Andres?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Yes Parker." He smiles. Asshole.

" If you Touch her again I swear to god I'll -"

"What will you do? Try to expose me again? You forget how many times you've failed. Three times, Nicholas. I hope you remember what happened the last time or do you want me to remind you?"

"What do you want?" I grit through my helplessness.

" I want you and Olive to stop worrying about what I do and do your damn work. Stop spying on me cause you know you've tried and never won."

"Yet." I snap.
"Shout all you want to but don't make me finish what I didn't last time and mind your own business."

"Get. Out."

" Don't forget this Parker." He leaves humming.

I lift my fist to punch something, anything but stop halfway when I see Hayley returning to her desk. I immediately call Ol and send her to Hayley.