BONUS<3

At Levi and Angelina's wedding

Hayley

" You may now kiss the bride." The officiant announces.
Tears stream down my cheeks as the violinists start playing 'A thousand years' by Christina Perri and Angelina and Levi kiss each other, starting a new chapter of their life. I move my gaze to Nick who's standing behind Levi. He's already looking at me smiling. He looks so f-ing gorgeous in the navy blue suit he's wearing. I smile back at him, close my eyes and pray this could be us someday.

"Catch the bouquet, Haybae. Your wish is destined to come true." Lucy whispers into my ear placing a hand on my shoulder.

"What the- How do you read my mind Luce?" I open my eyes and look at her.

"I was your bae before that grumpy ass came into your life. Of course I know you. Some say I'm still hung up over ya." She shrugs and chuckles.

"I'm having second thoughts about Nick now." I joke.

"Oooh. You should totally dump his grumpy ass." She says teasingly.

I teasingly punch her shoulder. "Hey! Don't call him a Grumpy ass. He's my man."

Lucy dramatically acts like an arrow hit her in the chest. I laugh and say, "I love you always, Lucifer."

She mouths love you too and we look back at the dreamy wedding. Everyone are greeting Lina and Levi. I look over at Nick again. He still looking at me. It's like his eyes are freezed on me. I raise my brows to which he just shakes his head and smiles. I don't understand what is happening but I can ask him later as first I need to congratulate my sister. I walk over to the couple and smile at them.

"Congratulations you guys. Wishing you both the bestestestestest in life. May you always be this dreamy and happy. And Levi, all the best for handling this." I say pointing at my sister. We all laugh.
"You better take good care of her. And let her take yours." I wink at them and we get into a warm hug.

"Thank you, Hay." They both say in unison. I let them get back to the guests and walk over to Nick.

"Hey. Everything okay?" I smile and ask.

"Yeah. Everything's fine." He says softly.

I take his hand in mine and press my lips on his fingers. "Nick, your unusually silent. What's on your mind?"

"You."
Red crawls up my ear. I can feel the heat in my cheeks. My brain stops working, I can't think of a reply. The corner of his mouth twitches.
"I want you in our room in 5 minutes." He commands.

"Wha-"

"5 minutes." He says and walks to the newlyweds. He starts greeting them and I walk to our room confused. I open my room wondering what is going on in Nick's mind- He just asked me to leave my sister's wedding! I sit on the bed waiting for Nick. In exactly five minutes from his command, he enters the room and starts taking off his navy blue blazer.

"Nick, what is going on? You had us leave a very beautiful wedding." I stand up and ask softly.

"Undress." He orders as he starts rolling up the sleeves of his white shirt.

My eyes widen. "What?"

"Undress. Or I'll have to do it for you, moon."

"Nick! What is- why ar-" My voice trails off as he starts walking towards me. He stops when our chests touch and starts to move his hand towards the strap of my satin navy blue evening dress.
"Finefine. I'll do it!"  I reach for it before him and start removing it. His eyes are fixed on me as the dress puddles around my feet, leaving me in nothing but my thong. His gaze travels over my body twice then he takes another step towards me. There's just inches between us.