22

Nick

She's back. I was finally able to sleep after weeks. After she forgave me, I promised myself I would win her trust too. When she wasn't in the office, I felt there was scarcity of oxygen but now, it's feels like there's fresh garden air inside the concrete walls of the office.
She's sunshine in the day and moonlight at night. She's everything. And right now she's walking towards my cabin, her skirt moving a little up and down as with each step. She smiles. I feel my erection trying to break through my pants. This, this is what she does to me. She makes me so fucking hard with just her smile.

"Hey Nick. I've mailed you the files. Please check the latest one. I think there's some mistake in the numbers."

"You're fast." I say opening my laptop.

"Yup. I'm female flash." She moves her hands like she's running and makes a whoosh sound everytime her hand moves.I just look at her so she suddenly stops and tucks a strand of her hair behind her now red ear. "Shit. sorry. Um...uh... I'm -"

"Cute." The word comes out of my mouth involuntarily.

Her eyes widen. "What?"

"You don't have to be sorry. I'm impressed, female flash." I straighten my tie.

"Oh. Thanks" She smiles, her face turning crimson.

I look over her shoulder to find Andres walking towards my cabin. I stand up and in long strides I reach the door and lock before he reaches. I feel something moving on my chest. I look down. Fuck.