52

Nick

I move my gaze down to her breasts. Fuck. Everytime I think she cannot be anymore perfect she proves me wrong. I try to catch my breath when I see the moon phases tattoo right above her left breast. I brush my thumb over each phase of the moon and whisper, "you're breathtaking, Moon."

When she doesn't say anything I look at her, her eyes are squeezed shut and she's biting her lower lip. I don't know for how long I can control myself. I'm harder than a fucking diamond. The things this woman does to me. All I want to do right now is rip the last piece of clothing on her into shreds, like her fucking turtleneck dress and claim her as mine. I want to be so deep inside her, she doesn't even think of covering her moon from me ever again, not even in her dreams.

"Stop biting your lip, Moon." I say through gritted teeth.

She slowly opens her eyes and releases her lip. I spin her around and pull her with such force she crashes into me, my erection hitting her ass. She gasps loudly. I wrap my arms around her breasts and nip at her ear.

"This is for not doing what I said." I whisper as I slide my other hand into her underwear. She lets out a shaky exhale. I move a finger into her drenched clit. My finger moves in and out of her as she moans. She let's out a whimper which encourages me so I move another finger into her.

"Ni-Nick!" She tries her best not to scream.

"Yes baby? This is what you get for not following my orders." I rasp as my fingers pump in and out of her.

"Nick. There are people outside!" She pants.

"I know. Try to stay quiet."
She suddenly spins around and crashes her mouth to mine. Her hands grab my collar pulling me closer. I lift her up from her thighs, not breaking the kiss and walk towards my table. I slide all the things off the table and the room fills with sounds of things falling and shattering. She breaks the kiss, her eyes widen.

"Nick! People would have heard this. They'll know what's goin-"
I kiss her to stop her but she breaks it again and opens her mouth to say something but I don't let her.

"Lie down." I order.

"What!"

"Lie. Down. Or I'll make you." I say sternly.
She groans with a mix of frustration and lust and lies on the table. I part her legs with my knees and she opens them wider. Fuck. She looks so fucking beautiful spread out on the table for me. I push two fingers into her and take out my phone. She whimpers and moans with a mix of annoyance and pleasure.

"Quiet, Moon." I say as I call Olive.

"Hey Nick! What's u-" Olive sings on the phone. I'm not very patient to let her finish.

"I want you to clear this floor. There should be no one here." I keep pumping my fingers. She let's out a low whimper. I clasp my palm over her mouth and go even harder.

"Why- wait. What was that sound?" Olive questions me on the phone.

"Ol, clear the whole office. Give everyone a day off." I say, my impatience clear in my voice.

"Bu-"

"Just do it." I order.

"Fine." She hangs up.
I lower my pace and lift her up so that she sits on the table again.

"I asked you to keep quiet, Moon." I bring my hand out and hold her hips.

"NICK. You need to stop being a bossy drama queen. It's not the right time." She says breathlessly.
I open my mouth to say something, probably something bossy but then the realisation of what she meant hits. Now my eyes are the ones to widen.
"Fuck. Hayley, were you about to come?" I hold her  tighter.

"Congratulations, Sherlock." She breaths heavily.
I groan and kiss her again, hard and hungry. I grasp her neck and lower her on the table again. I break the kiss and pull her towards me, the sound of her body sliding against the table filling the room. She wraps her legs around me as I start pressing kisses to her tattoo, moving down her neck. She starts shivering when I reach her breasts.

"Are you nervous baby?" I whisper against her breast tattoo.

"I- I - No. I'm not nervous you idiot. I need you. Now." She says, her voice is........ desperate.

Just the word is enough I tug on the waistband of her underwear, pull it and throw it on the floor. She gasps as I pull her up and take a condom out of my drawer.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"I'm sure about everything with you, Nick. Now please don't make me wait." She pulls my collar and starts unbuttoning my shirt. I kiss her, my hands move over her body while hers remove my shirt. I slowly break the kiss and take a step back to reach for my pants when I see her staring at me. My body to be precise.

"Like what you see?" I smirk as I unbutton my pants and remove them.

"Do you go to the gym a lot?" She starts tracing my abs with her fingers.

"Once every day." I start to remove my briefs.
She looks down, swallows hard and nods slowly. Her eyes keep getting wider as I remove my briefs. Lust glows in her eyes when the material falls on the floor.
"Holy s-"

"There's nothing holy about what I'm going to do to you baby." I interrupt her as I put on the condom.

She licks her lips sexily. That is it. I grasp her neck and crash my mouth on hers slowly bringing her neck to the table. My teeth graze her neck as I slowly push into her, she fists my hair and moans. I try to be gentle with her but I've waited for this for so fucking long, I can't. I mark her body with my teeth as I increase the pace and depth of my thrusts.

"Oh lord. I- I - can't. I-" she cries in pain and pleasure.

"You can take it baby. You're so tight and so wet. Gripping my cock perfectly." My teeth graze her hard nipples.

She arches her back to give me as much as she can. Her eyes water as I grind my hips into her but she doesn't give up. Good girl. She takes a few seconds to adjust to my size but when she does get comfortable with it she takes it perfectly.

"Tell me, Moon. Who owns this perfect wet and tight pussy?" I rasp as I grind into her.

"Y-you-." She whispers.

I let out a growl and slam into her making her moan so loud, the whole city hears.

"I want to hear it baby. Who. Owns. It?"

"Y-you!" She shouts.

"That's right. Me. This-" I slide out of her and bend down to mark her. She moans in pain as I nip at her wet pussy. So perfect. So tight. For me.

"This. Is .mine." I slide my teeth up her body and push my hard dick into her again.
Her cunt tightens around my cock as if it were made for me as she moans. Loud. She chants my name like I am making her pray for her life.

"Nick. Y- you- oh god- you feel so fucking good." She shouts.

" From this point on, I'm the only one who gets to fuck this perfect pussy of yours. Understand?"

"Y-yes! Oh lord. I'm ab-about- Nick!- I'm going t-to come." She rasps as she rides me.

"That's it baby. You're taking it so well." I kiss her so hard her bottom lip starts bleeding. I suck on her lip as she moans against mine.
Her nails dig into my back as I slam hard into her. Once. Twice. Thrice. Again. On my fifth thrust, she comes apart. Her body shivers as orgasm hits her. That's when I let myself go to. We both come together, orgasms washing over us.

"Hayley. " I moan against her breasts.

"You're going to be the death of me baby."