53

Hayley

“you're going to be the death of me ”

My eyes roll to the back of my head as he thrusts into me going harder, faster and deeper every time. His thrusts are so hard I feel the table moving back. He's like a sex god. He doesn't just ride, he does everything together - he sucks,  he bites, he licks, he kisses.

"Nick!" I moan as he lifts me up changing our position.
He turns around and sits on the table. I'm on top right now but he's still the one in charge. Moving my hips just as he wants to.  He buries his face in my chest as I fist his hair with one hand and dig the nails of the other one into his back. He stands up and walks towards his couch, still inside me. He lays us down on the couch as I say, "Jesus, Nick. You feel -"

"I feel what?" He rasps in his thick gravel voice.

"Unbelievable. Unreal." I whisper against his lips.

"Everything about this- us is real,Moon."
He slides lower and takes my nipple into his mouth. He sucks hard as I bite his neck trying to not moan loudly.
He releases with a teasing pop sound and starts rocking into me again. I arch my back and move against him while my nails dig into his back and my teeth bite his neck-chest-neck again. The room fills with sounds of flesh slapping again each other and echoing moans.
As the minutes-hours- go by with us deep inside each other, I lose myself in him. I can't even remember my own name. There's just one word echoing in my mind.
Nick.
Nick.
Nick.

~

I'm lying on him while he's asleep on the couch. I can hear his heart beat as my ears are pressed again his chest.

"You take my breath away, baby. I wish I'm always in your arms." I whisper against his chest.

"Don't wish for such things, Moon. I might never let you go."
I flinch and my eyes go wide when I hear his deep voice.

"Jeez. You scared me. I thought you were sleeping."

"You called me baby. Please don't ever stop calling me that." He strokes my hair.

"Okay, baby. And I want that. I want you to never let me go. I want to be with you every second." I lift my head from his chest and press a kiss on his jaw. He kisses me back on my forehead. I smile and then sigh.

"What's wrong?" His voice softens.

"How am I going to go out, Nick? My dress is ruined. Thanks to you." I poke a finger in his collarbone.
He pulls himself up, bringing me with him and smirks.

I narrow my eyes at him.
"Wear your inners. I'll give you something." He sets my hair with his fingers.

I nod and try to stand up but I almost fall down. He holds me and pulls me back to the couch.

He smirks. "Can't walk?"

I roll my eyes at him. I slowly stand up again,my knees ready to give up again, and start wearing my lingerie. He helps me hook my bra then I feel a soft cloth on my back and shoulders. I look over at him to find him putting his shirt on me. He helps me button it then I make my hair and look at him.
"I can't go out like this, Nick." I say softly.

"There's no one outside, Hayley." He says as he puts on his pants.

My brows form a V then I remember how he asked Ol to clear the floor and something else I don't quite remember as I was on the verge of coming. 

"Right but it's not that late what if there's someone out?" I ask him as he wears his jacket.

He doesn't answer me, just walks towards me and scoops me up in his perfect arms.

"Nick!" I gasp and wiggle in his arms.

"Take my car keys and your bag." He orders.

"You really need to stop ordering me Mr. Grumps." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Just do it, Hayley." He stops near his table.

I sigh and take the car keys. He walks to my table, I take my bag and he walks into the elevator. When the elevator opens, the security guard, Tom looks at us in confusion. I give him an awkward smile and Nick puts me in his car and drives us to his house.