10

Hayley

I run to the washroom as soon as Nick tells me to leave. I'm so glad he did. He might have not been very friendly to me since I joined but he always keeps that Asshole Andres(AA) away from me whenever AA tries to come close. I am going to stab that bastard someday. I'm pretty sure it's not just me, I've seen him look at many other women in our office like that. Infact, some colleagues of mine also discuss about this but they never do anything about it. But I'm not going to do that. I'm going to do something about this bastard. Very soon but first I need to talk to Olive and Luce of course. I take out my phone and text Lucy first.

Me: Hey Luce?

Luce: Hiee Hay!

Me: Remember AA?

Luce: what did the asshole do Hay? Do I need to bring out my knife?

Me: Probably. I don't know. I was walking out of Nick's office and AA held my hand and stopped me and then he made a comment about me being 'fine.'

Luce: fucking bastard. I'm coming there now.

Me: Wait! I should first tell Ol. Shes a part of the office she'll probably know what to do

Luce: Fine. That seems like a sensible thing to do . But you gotta keep me updated Hay.

Me: I will. I wish you were here.

Luce: Just 2 more months Hay.

Me: I know. Bye Luce. XOXO

Luce: take care Hayhay. XOXO

I'm about to go and find Olive but I see her walking towards me already. She looks concerned.
" Hey. Are you okay? He said you need to talk to me?"

"He?" I'm genuinely confused.

" Nick. He told me I need to leave everything and come talk to you right now. Are you okay?"

"Oh. Nick.Of course. Yeah I do need to talk to you but can you meet me during lunch in the cafe across the street?" I ask

"Yes yes of course. Is it about Andres?"

"Yes."

"That bastard." The anger is visible on her face.

"Yeah. See you at lunch?"
She nods and then stomps away.