54

Nick

I walk into my apartment with Hayley wiggling in my arms, her eyes closed and her face red. Everyone we see on the way looks at us like they have seen a ghost. I go to my bedroom and put her on my bed. She narrows her eyes at me. God. She looks devastating. Her hair is messed up and she has a glow on her face, a shine in her eyes. And she's wearing my shirt. It shows that she's mine. Her expression softens when her hazel eyes meet mine.

"Nick, half of the building saw us. What were you thinking? What will they be thinking?" She asks softly as she leans on the headboard and crosses her legs.

"They will be thinking what they should." I remove my watch and place it on the table beside the bed.

"And what is that?" She says as crosses her arms.

"You know what."

"Oh I don't. Enlighten me sir." She tries to act dumb when she knows exactly what I mean. I don't play along. I walk towards her and lift her up by the collar of our shirt. She gasps and grips my arms for balance.

"Say you're mine." I hiss.

"You're mine." She smirks.

"I'm always yours, Moon. Now tell me you're mine." I say against her lips.

She wraps her arms around my neck and presses her lips on mine. "I'm yours baby."

Something happens in my body everytime she calls me that. It makes it seem like she knows she owns me. We both smile against each other's lips and then our tongues meet. I slide my hands to her thighs and lift her up, and she wraps her legs around my lips.
I turn on the shower and slowly put her down. She opens her shirt while I open my clothes. I reach for the bar of soap when we're both naked. I clean her perfect body starting from her forehead and ending at her toes. Her skin is softer than silk, so delicate yet so strong. Her face is perfect- her hazel brown eyes surrounded by long lashes and her parted swollen pink lips. We clean each other- heating up every cell in our bodies with every touch. I give her a bathrobe and wrap a towel low on my waist. I hear a faint rumbling sound as we walk out of the bath. I look towards her- her face is red from embarassment. I bite back a smile and ask, "Are you hungry, Moon?"
She shakes her head and walks away but I catch her wrist and pull her towards me. Stroking her hair I ask her again.

"Moon, what do you want to eat?"
She sighs. "Anything! I'm starving Nick. I'm hungry and sore."

The corner of my lips twitch. "Ravioli?"
She nods excitedly.

"Get dressed. I have the clothes you were wearing the day you uh....got drunk."

"Um.... can I uh..... wear you shirt?" She mumbles.

My lips curve into a smile. "You can do anything baby. You just said I'm yours so everything of mine is also yours." I press a kiss to her forehead.

She smiles wide and takes a navy blue shirt from my wardrobe. My favourite shirt. She stands in front of the mirror and starts taking off her robe, her eyes meeting mine in the mirror. They first widen when she looks at herself and then narrow at me as she shouts,
"NICK! What. Is. This?" She points at the her hickeys. "What are you, a Vampire?"

I smirk. "I was marking you as mine, Moon."

She rolls her eyes and I bite back a smile. "Now I have to wear turtlenecks to hide that I have a boyfriend who's probably a vampire."

I slowly walk towards her. "Boyfriend?"

"Um.....uh.... I - do you want me to call you something else?"

" No, Moon. My name is whatever you decide. I'm just gonna call you mine." I wink at her.

Red crawls up her face then she frowns. Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open when she realises what I said.
"Did you- Mr. Nicholas Parker, did you just give a Taylor Swift reference?" She presses a finger to my chest.

"Yeah I guess."

She says "ohmygodohmygodohmygod" and then jumps squeaks in excitement like a mouse.
"This. Is. Amazing. Are you turning into a swifite?" She cocks a brow.

"I wouldn't say that. And you're not going to wear turtlenecks. I want everyone to see who you belong to."

"Fine." She laughs and her stomach grumbles again.

I bite back laugh. "Get dressed and come out before that stomach of yours does."
She gives me a - I can't do anything about this look and then starts wearing my shirt while I put on black sweatpants and walk to the kitchen. I give my staff an off and wear my black apron.