32

Hayley

I run towards the elevator when I see Andres entering it. He stops it for me and says, "Hayley. What a pleasure. It's been long since I've seen you."

I start taking my blazer dress off. "Yes sir. It's been very long." 
He eyes me as I remove my dress.
"It's so hot down there.I needed some air." I say as I hang the dress on my arm.

"You are making it hot in here too, lady in black. "

I let out a flirty chuckle as we walk out of the elevator.

"The AC in my office is pretty good if you want to come." Bastard smiles.

"Really? You're an angel, sir. "

"Drop the formalities. You can call me Andres. "

I nod and force a smile.

~

I sit down on the sofa and place my purse on his table in such a way that the camera fixed it can capture the whole room. He walks towards me looking at me with those pervert eyes.
He slowly sits down next to me and places a hand on my thigh.
"How have you been, Hayley? " He moves his hand along my thighs. I tilt the pendant towards his hand so that the camera records it.
"I've been ...... ok. My bestfriend isn't here so I feel a little lonely.  There's no one to cheer me up. " I frown.

He smiles wider. His hands slowly move to my waist.
"I can cheer you up if you let me." I can smell the alcohol in his breath.
I nod.He moves his hand up towards my breasts. I stand up.

"Wh-what are you doing sir? " I say as planned.

"I'm cheering you up. Finishing what we started that day. "

"You can't."
He walks towards me and holds my hand.

"And why is that? "
I purposely remove a ring, it makes a sound when it falls down.
"Sorry. " I bend down to pick the ring. I'm sure as hell he's looking at my ass. Just as planned. I smile a little.

"Now that is a beautiful ass."

"Sorry?"

"Don't make me wait, Hayley. Let me touch you . " There's a little irritation in his voice.

" I can't. What if someone sees us? What if Nick sees us? " I take a step back.

" I will take care of that. Now don't make me wait and come here. " He orders me like I'm his slave. I do it.

" Do just as I say and you won't fall in trouble. It's just me and you. And we're going to have a lot of fun. " The asshole says. I nod.

I keep telling my self that I can do it, I have to do it. For Nick. And Ol.I let AA do the talking now.

" Turn around." I do as he says. I have not even turned completely when he grabs my butt and moans. I squeeze my eyes shut.

' It's just a few minutes.' I tell myself.
His hand moves up my butt on my back and then he slides it to my neck. He places his face on my neck and sniffs it like a fucking dog while moving his hands towards my breasts. I don't open my eyes as he cups them.
"Beautiful ass. Beautiful boobs. I'm sure your pussy is just as beautiful."

I open my eyes wide when he says this and move away.
"Please sir. Don't" I say.

He groans and then grabs me by my neck. He slams me into his table. I yelp in pain.