55

Hayley

Goosebumps are all over my body contrasting with the temperature of my body. I can still feel Nick on every inch of my body. His hands in my hair, his lips on my neck, his teeth on my breasts, his hard cock in my clit. It's like everything I felt back then is carved into my skin. However, one feeling that is right now trying to take over these is hunger. I'm starving. I feel like I haven't eaten in days. I mean sex with Nick was fucking amazing but also tiring. My knees are weak, my body is sore-a little better from the shower- and my stomach, well..... it is grumbling so loud I'm sure Nick can hear it from the kitchen.

"C'mon buddy. Let's fuel you up." I pat my stomach and walk out of the bedroom towards his kitchen and -
Holymotherofgod. I can't breathe. Nick is cooking. He's not just cooking, he's cooking wearing nothing but a black apron and sweatpants. He's so fucking sexy. His strong toned muscles flex as he chops vegetables, the veins on his hands take my breath away. A strand of his hair falls on his forehead. Fuuuuuck. It's always the damn strand of hair. The sound of sizzling fills the room as he puts the veggies into the pan. God why is it so hot in here? My stupid heart is acting like a pro gymnast right now. This man, I swear to god!- He's not just sexy. He is....... devastating. Stunning. Breathtaking. Ravishin- ( No, that word is owned by Ravi Singh). And it doesn't describe Nick. No word in any dictionary can describe my Nick. The man I'm in love with. Holy shit. I- I'm in love with Nick. Oh god. How will I tell him? How will he react? I mean I know he loves me bu-

"Moon?" Nick's soft voice brings me back.

"Yeah.Yesyes I'm here." I chuckle nervously.

He changes the flame of the stove and walks to me. He cups my face in his hands and asks, "Moon? Is something wrong?"

I press a gentle kiss on his palm. "No. Everything's perfect." I smile and continue, "because of you."

He smiles back and says, "Food's ready."
Now I beam and hold his hand walking towards the counter.

"I didn't know you cook."

"You don't know many things. But you'll know everything soon baby." He says as he serves the ravioli.

Even you don't know something, I think in my head. You don't know that I love you too. So much. My heart beats faster at the thought that I'M IN LOVE. To joke around my nervousness I say,
"You do realise that you were talking on the phone in the middle of sex right? I mean we hadn't started but- you know what I mean." I roll my eyes and try not to smile.

"Well, looks like I pulled an Alex Volkov on you." He smirks.

"You read Twisted Love?" I squeak in excitement.

"I heard you simping over some Alex Volkov on the phone with Lucy so I asked Mitch to find out who the fuck he was. Turns out, he was a book character. So I read the book, to get to know what my girl likes." He winks.

I can feel the red crawling up to my ears and my cheeks hurt from smiling so wide."I can't believe this! You read a book for me? I might faint now.You, Nicholas Parker, are full of surprises tonight."

"And you, Hayley Campbell are very hungry tonight. So eat?"

I laugh and take a bite of the ravioli. At the very first bite, my eyes widen and a moan slips out of my mouth.
"Mmm. Baby this is delicious!" I exclaim and stuff my mouth with the delicacy in front of me as quickly as I can.

"I'm flattered,Moon. But slow down." He chuckles.

I shake my head and mouth no way.

"I don't want you choking on my food, Moon. I'd rather have you choke on my di-"

"NICK!"