44

Nick

"Yes sir. I'm sure. He is in Paramount Hotel, room no. 5012."

"Thanks Mitchell."

"Anytime sir."

It's good that the asshole was in New York. I would've taken a flight to him if he wasn't but it was faster this way. The fucker even met Hayley before she crashed into me. Credit goes to Mitchell who told me about it. He had contacts who in turn had access to the CCTVs. The guy must even have a way to contact the president.I go straight to the elevator of the hotel and start banging his door not caring about the do not disturb sign on his door.

"Open up bastard!" I shout.

He opens the door buttoning his jeans, the only clothing on his body. His wife locks the bathroom door behind him. I grab his neck and press him against the wall.

He wheezes. "What the fuck. Who are you?"
He tries to push me away but I catch and twist his other hand.

"Remember the woman who you told doesn't deserve to be loved? I. Love. Her."
I release his hand to free mine and punch him right in his nose. The bastard starts laughing. Punch.

"For now. Let's see for how long you can." This time my hand flies to his cheek.
He let's out a cuss and then bites my hand. I flinch and remove my hand now he punches me on my cheekbone. I kick his leg which makes his fall down and then I kick him right in his balls. He screams in pain but the voice isn't enough . I need him to scream so loud I can't hear the voice of my Moon sobbing anymore. His wife screams from the right and starts running towards us. She grabs my hand and tries to pull me away from him but I don't move at the slightest.

"Who are you? Why are you hitting my husband!" She shouts. I remove her hands and kick again.

"Your husband is a bastard. I suppose you don't know what he did to his ex you ran into today. Do you?"

"N-no. What do you mean?"
I scoff and kick again.

"STOP! Please stop. Just tell me please." Her voice starts to break. I remove my leg from him.

"He spit on her and then told her she didn't deserve love. He fucking slapped her and t-"
A punch on my waist stops me. I turn around, anger coursing through my veins but before I turn completely another fist lands near my lips.

"You asshole. You walk into my room in the middle of my honeymoon and brainwash my wife against me. How dare you?" He shouts.

I punch him right in his eyes this time and push him back. He falls down on his back and screams with pain. I sit on his stomach and punch him.

"This is for spitting on her." Punch.

"This is for slapping her." Punch.

"This is for making her cry." Punch.

"This is for telling her she doesn't deserve to be loved." Punch.

"This is for using her for sex." Punch.

He shouts in pain with every punch. His nose and mouth starts bleeding.
"This is for the engagement party ." Punch.

"This is for shouting at her."
"This is for calling her a bitch." Punch. Punch.

My knuckles swell and start bleeding but I don't stop.
"This is for making her feel bad about her body and behaviour." Punch

"This is for giving her shit." Punch.

"And these, are for the things you said to her and for every tear she shed because of you." I punch him till I'm out of breath. I stand up slowly and land a kick on his stomach.
"You are going to fall on your knees and apologise to her when I ask you to. Understand?"

He can barely speak but he spits out some blood and says no. I kick him again.

He cries in pain. "O-o-k asshole."

I kick him again. "Good for you."

I turn around to find his wife crying and recording us.
She flinches when I walk towards her.
"I won't hurt you,mam. And you can report me to the police or do anything but I want you to know that everything I said was true. This man you call your husband is the reason behind a woman being scared of love."

She wipes her tears and stares at Dave who is struggling to stand and asks him, "Is it true, Dave? Is he telling the truth?"
I turn around and glare at him so he doesn't lie.

"Y-y-yes" he struggles to speak too. "But baby, I've ch-changed. I sw-swear I-"

"Stop it! You do want only sex from me too, don't you?" She scoffs. "I was so dumb. I couldn't see the signs. Always asking for it, buying me condoms. You're an ass, Dave."

"N-No bab-"

" NO!" She shouts. "Stay. Away. From. Me. We're done. I'm getting a divorce. Today." She turns to me. "Sir can I ask you for a favour?"
I nod.

"I promise I won't use the video against you. I'll even take your side if this bastard goes to the police. Can you just get me a great lawyer? "

"Yes mam. Sure. And I'm sorry. I really am."

"Don't be. In fact, I'm glad you came here. She's really lucky that a guy like you loves her."

I nod and look at Dave. "Stay here till I call you for the apology."

I give his wife Mitchell's phone number and leave.