Chapter 1401: Incubation Period

Sitting Mountain Guest sat in a corner in the distance. He was listening to the story of the three ancestral gods, but he couldn't help shaking his head and sighing, "They're mixing lies with the truth, and they're trying to scare all those beings from Universe Ocean. They claimed that Universe Boat was built to defend against Sector Beasts. What a joke."

******

Luo Feng and the thousands of great beings from all the powers in Universe Ocean were indeed terrified. Universe Boat had been created to defend against Sector Beasts?

"Of course, as for matured Sector Beasts..." said the young ancestral god in a clear voice. "Sector Beasts have two periods. The first period is an incubation period, and the second is a growth period. During the incubation period, Universe Ocean will breed one billion Sector Beasts."

"What?"

"One billion Sector Beasts?"

"Isn't there only one Sector Beast?"

All the great beings were shocked. They had surmised that there must be only one Sector Beast.

The young ancestral god continued, "Universe Ocean will breed one billion Sector Beasts, and they'll fight and kill each other, eating each other. The process will decrease the overall number of existing Sector Beasts... Eating other Sector Beasts will make the remaining Sector Beasts stronger and stronger. Finally, when all the other Sector Beasts are dead, one Sector Beast will survive the whole process."

Everyone held their breath. Luo Feng was terrified. One billion Sector Beasts fought each other, and only one was left. That Sector Beast would be a catastrophe.

"The Sector Beast who survives in the end represents destruction. It's a real nightmare," said the aged ancestral god. "If that Sector Beast enters this phase, it'll be in the growth period. None of you from the three universe eras and two holy lands will be able to stop him now."

"Once a Sector Beast enters the growth period, it can still devour everything, but it has a sector inside its body, which can breed creatures. Once it's entered growth period, it can breed one powerful warrior after another." The aged ancestral god sighed. "It'll be truly invincible."

"We must kill them during their incubation period. Though there are many Sector Beasts at incubation period, they're comparatively weak, and they can't breed powerful warriors as well. This is the best time to kill them," said the aged ancestral god solemnly. "Go kill as many Sector Beasts as possible so that they don't have a chance to eat others, then they won't become stronger."

"According to the great original mind, when this universe era ends, there'll be only one Sector Beast left, and it's the Sector Beast at growth period, the invincible Sector Beast."

"We must kill them all before this universe era ends."

Everyone turned silent.

Thoughts flooded their minds.

"However..." said double-face ancestral god. "Sector Beasts are still terrific during the incubation period. Universe masters can't go. Otherwise, you're just being suicidal. Only universe supreme masters can go."

"Universe supreme masters?"

"What?"

"Universe masters can't go?"

Everyone was dazed.

Almost all of the thousands of great beings who gathered here were universe masters, however, according to the three ancestral gods, universe masters were qualified to fight the Sector Beasts.

"Besides," Double-Faced Ancestral God continued. "Even if you are a universe supreme master, you need a supreme true treasure armor and a soul type supreme true treasure to fight the Sector Beasts. Otherwise, you're being suicidal. Of course, the best-case scenario is that you can get some machine-type valuables from the World of Jin. Then your power will be significantly improved. Remember, soul type supreme true treasures and supreme true treasure armors—you must have both. Otherwise, even universe supreme masters can't go."