Chapter 1463: Scimitar

"Kill!"

"Kill Milky Way Horde Leader!"

The crowd of Sector Beasts covered space, and they rushed toward that bouncing Star Tower.

They were almighty! And they were ferocious! The power was so strong that even Luo Feng felt powerless before it. Even if Luo Feng created a miniature universe and Endless Golden Ocean at the same time. Faced with the absolute power advantage, Luo Feng wasn't able to do anything about it even if they were weak at defense individually.

"I was being too arrogant." Luo Feng remained in Star Tower the whole time. "I thought I would be able to kill all 18,000 Sector Beasts with all the skills I have. However, when there are so many more Sector Beasts, the power is totally different. I can easily kill 2,000 Sector Beasts at once, but I can't even defend myself against 18,000 Sector Beasts."

If he was more powerful, he could have immediately found his enemies' weaknesses and killed them. That had been the case when Luo Feng had been fighting 2,000 Sector Beasts. He was just as skilled in attacks as those Sector Beasts. Besides, he also had many other techniques, so he could instantly kill all 2,000 Sector Beasts, whereas now, he was being crushed.

If their soul attacks are weaker, I can use my godly power, Luo Feng thought.

If he could turn into a godly power ocean one square light year wide and drown all the 18,000 Sector Beasts, the attacks from the Sector Beasts would be neutralized by the godly power ocean and wouldn't gather.

But Luo Feng didn't dare to use that method. Sector Beasts were creatures that were great at soul attacks, and even if they were only at pinnacle level two, they might have been just as great as Divine Eye True Master. If he turned into a godly power ocean, all those 18,000 Sector Beasts might perform soul attacks at once, hitting his godly power ocean and reaching the soul inside the Heart of True God.

Luo Feng didn't want to risk it. Indeed, he had strong willpower, yet it was only slightly stronger than Morosa. If his soul was attacked by 18,000 Sector Beasts at once, it would be obliterated.

"None of the valuables and techniques work, and godly power won't help, either. I have to create stronger blade techniques, or I need to fully comprehend the third level of Wu Qi God. Only after that do I stand a chance of winning."

Luo Feng fled, as he was trying to create new blade techniques and the third level of Wu Qi God. He had felt "Destruction" twice when he'd fought and killed Beddy, and he had obtained some experience from that; he had even fully comprehended the fourth level of Shi Wu Wing. Luo Feng had already been able to create techniques at pinnacle level 11 during his fight with Beddy, and now, he was at level 12. All he'd wanted before was to exterminate all the Sector Beasts with the "origin," so he hadn't had the time or energy to create blade techniques at his level or study the third level of Wu Qi God.

"I have to be more powerful in order to stand a chance."

******

Under the black-striped stone pillar in the distant Universe Boat, the godly powered avatar of Luo Feng was trying to create blade techniques and comprehend the third level of Wu Qi God under the effects of time that passed ten million times faster.

He had already reached an exceptional level of power, so he could create the blade techniques easily. However, the godly powered avatar failed to comprehend the third level of Wu Qi God, no matter how hard he tried.

"What was the Godly King of Jin thinking? I've already reached level 12, and if it weren't for the Sector Beasts, I could've become a true god of void space already. However, I'm still not able to use the third level of Wu Qi God. Is it really a machine-type valuable for true gods? Even if it was created by you, Godly King, it shouldn't be this powerful."