Chapter 1407: Human Era

Nobody could stop the humans from dominating the original universe.

The human race was destined to reach its peak, and all the other races—the bug race, the automaton race, the demon race, the prison race, the crystal race, and all the other powers—would have to revere the humans from now on. It was widely acknowledged, and nobody would deny it!

"Ah!" A huge black wolf with three heads showed up in the space. It was looking at the planet in front of it, where many life forms from the demon race lived.

Hua!

A ripple swept across the entire planet, and any demons who were hunting, fornicating, or sleeping all disappeared and were transported into a world ring.

"It is the last life planet that I am responsible for."

Black light surrounded the giant black wolf. He then disappeared after god country transportation.

After a while, he showed up in a space nearby. A giant flying beast giving out endless fire floated there, emanating endless power, causing the stars in the distance to tremble.

"Knight, I'm responsible for a large star sector. And I have already brought here all the life forms of the demon race living on those life planets," said the black wolf emperor. It then took out the world ring on its claw and threw it toward the flying beast wreathed in fire.

"Okay," answered the flying beast wreathed in fire. "Go to the Demon Ancestor secret region."

"Yes," answered the giant black wolf respectfully, and it left.

Soon, many undying emperors arrived and gave their world rings to that flying beast wreathed in fire. After a long time...

"I'm responsible for all the creatures in this star sector." The flying beast wreathed in fire sighed. "Migration. The great migration! I can't believe we demon race also need to migrate... This area breeds us demons, yet we have to leave now."

Hua!

It performed god country transportation and disappeared.

******

The entire demon race was migrating—everyone from the two demon ancestors to the ordinary demons on all those inhabited planets. They were all taken away. Demons bred fast, so if one-tenth of them were taken away, it would only take a short while before they had the same population again. After all, they were all from the same race, so they had to take away as many as possible.

"We'll have to leave and go to our new home now," said the giant, saw-toothed strange beast. "Dream Tea, have you checked that large star sector?"

"Those other races all ran away when they saw me," said the giant, silver snake. "But do we really need to stay in that remote area?"

"We should be happy if the humans don't try to hunt us down in the remote area," said the saw-toothed strange beast.

"If they don't even leave us the last piece of territory, we'll keep fighting them," the silver snake yelled. "We won't let them off the hook that easily!"

Top-tier level six was the maximum power allowed in the original universe. If a lone universe supreme master went mad, it would be a nightmare to any pinnacle race.

"We have two universe supreme masters, which is why we can still live in the original universe," said the saw-toothed strange beast. "I believe the humans will stop pushing us. After all, we've given up the most precious core territory. Let's go." The beast looked forlorn. "Let's go to our new home."

The silver snake took a look back. Then They both disappeared and left the territory.

******

The demon race was migrating. So were the bug race, the automaton race, the prison race, and the crystal race. There were six pinnacle races in the original universe, and they were pinnacle races because they could occupy precious areas in the original universe. Comparatively, the territories the crystal race and the prison race occupied were inferior, though they were still much better than other random races.