Chapter 1431: Blood of Beast God

Luo Feng looked at the 99 bodies that flew back, and he couldn't help smiling.

He was able to create techniques at level eight now, and he could utilize the seventh level of Star Tower! The sixth level of engravings of Star Tower was top-tier level eight, and the seventh-level engravings were level nine. Once it was performed, it would create a terrifying "Whirlpool World" much stronger than "single thought void space" or Shi Wu Wing.

It was not that Shi Wu Wing couldn't rival Star Tower. The center of Shi Wu Wing contained the energies of the former master, so Luo Feng didn't want to use those energies. He couldn't fully utilize the maximum power of Shi Wu Wing.

When he used the origin to drive Shi Wu Wing, the power could be maximized, and then, "single thought void space" would be much stronger than Whirlpool World.

Currently, the seventh level of Star Tower, Whirlpool World, was definitely the supreme domain-type technique.

******

Hong! Long! Long!

Nine different kinds of energies had already torn the space apart, forming a terrific Whirlpool World.

"How so? How did he become so powerful? When I fought him the last time, he wasn't powerful like this. Although that Milky Way Horde Leader Luo Feng has several bodies, the power of each should be equal."

The 99 bodies of Morosa couldn't resist it at all, and they couldn't help flying toward Star Tower. Star Tower was the center of the dark Whirlpool World! The nine tower doors were stirring everything!

"Close!" The Sector Beast gave up, and all of a sudden, all the other 99 bodies became hollow. One of them immediately bulged, turning into a Sector Beast.

Sector Beast Morosa was trying to resist it. It could barely keep balance without being swallowed.

When it separated its body, each of the resulting bodies was weak, so they were easily swallowed. When all 99 were combined into one, it could barely stand still.

"What should I do? What should I do?" Sector Beast Morosa was anxious.

How was it supposed to run away without disintegrating its bodies? Luo Feng could catch it easily and make sure it would never get away. Besides, under the combination of "single thought void space" and Whirlpool World, it could barely stand straight and was destined to fly slowly. Luo Feng had created all of this, so he could easily catch up with it.

Hong!

Luo Feng, clad in black armor, walked toward the Sector Beast. He seemed to be walking casually, but he was so fast that the Sector Beast was jealous. Luo Feng was tens of thousands of times faster than it was while under the combined effects of "single thought void space" and Whirlpool World!

"Milky Way Horde Leader..." Sector Beast Morosa clenched its teeth and glared at Luo Feng. "No wonder you're the strongest great being in Universe Ocean. I've underestimated you."

"Come again! Try your luck!" Luo Feng said coldly as he walked toward him. "You can concentrate the bloody light into your eyes, right? That move is impressive. Why don't you perform it now?"

The Sector Beast was furious. He used that move as a trump card. Even if it could temporarily suppress Luo Feng, it would do him no good, as it still couldn't get him out of this world.

"Milky Way Horde Leader, you know that I'll call a large group of Sector Beasts here if you leave me no choice," Sector Beast Morosa said, glaring at Luo Feng. "Don't push me! Let me go! And I swear that I will never target humans in the future. If you let me go, I'll make a vow to the rules of Universe Ocean! This is my only request. Let me go now! You can never attack me in the future, but let me go now!"