Chapter 1458: Comprehension Under Destruction

After Sector Beast Beddy entered level five, bloody engravings had formed on his originally black skin. As Beddy screamed and performed his supreme technique "Destruction," the engravings started to flow on the surface of Beddy's body. Then they swam out of its skin and started to float behind it.

The giant bloody engraving picture floated behind Beddy. There were no longer any engravings on the surface of its body.

Hou!

An ancient scream rumbled, and the enormous engraving image behind Beddy started to gleam with radiant light. The image was like a skeleton, and the light it produced was like skin and flesh. They quickly clotted, forming the silhouette of a Sector Beast with two heads.

It was a Sector Beast formed by the engraving picture, and it was gleaming, putting out endless light.

"Destruction!" Sector Beast Beddy roared.

"Destruction!" roared the enormous Sector Beast silhouette behind it.

The two voices resonated with each other. The combined yelling made even Luo Feng's soul tremble as he was watching it with single thought void space.

Beddy suddenly reached out its right hand.

Hua!

All five fingers were moving, triggering the space and time around them.

Hong! Long! Long!

An extensive, gleaming white whirlpool appeared out of nowhere. It was billions of times shinier than a star.

"Go!"

Beddy pushed it with its right hand, and the image of the Sector Beast behind it also pushed. The gleaming white whirlpool spun as it flew forward, destroying everything it touched.

Ang!

As the whirlpool portal moved forward, it was still revolving, and the power from its spinning could mince everything.

Peng!

The huge wall of branches and leaves crumbled and scattered. Countless vines were retracted. The giant, oval-shaped mass of huge vines, branches, and leaves dissipated, turning back into the dark green plant valuable, Thousand Strands of Vines.

The whirlpool portal seemed to be moving slowly. However, that was because of the illusion that time almost stopped. On the contrary, it was moving rapidly. After piercing through Thousand Strands of Vines, it charged at Luo Feng in the distance. There was a nine-level tower standing in the golden waves in the distance. Luo Feng had already entered Star Tower. Even though he was confident that he could resist the attack, Luo Feng still couldn't afford to be reckless.

"Die!" Sector Beast Beddy gazed at Luo Feng in the distance, its eyes twinkling expectantly.

In Star Tower, Luo Feng watched the glowing whirlpool portal rushing at him.

"Destruction? Is this Destruction? This is the most powerful attack technique out of all the six levels of Sector Beasts, which contains part of the 'destruction origin.'"

Luo Feng was thrilled. Weaker true gods would only feel that the power was immense and extensive; they wouldn't have been able to discern the mysteries behind it.

As for Luo Feng, he could understand some of the mysteries! Even though he was also a true god, he was a true god who could create techniques at top-tier level 11, which meant he was already as powerful as ordinary true gods of void space! If he was willing, he could certainly morph his miniature universe to a higher level, becoming a true god of void space after that!

There was only one threshold to becoming a true god of void space. As long as someone was able to create techniques at top-tier level ten, they would be able to become a true god of void space, just like Teacher Origin.