Chapter 1461: The Invincible Luo Feng

Luo Feng teleported about the vast void space in the Land of Darkness right away.

"Morosa, mark all those who are likely to be third and fourth-stage Sector Beasts, especially those who are here to lay siege on me," ordered the godly powered avatar.

Since he was going to carry out a massacre, then undoubtedly, he had to try his best to get rid of some of the more powerful Sector Beasts. The greater the number of powerful Sector Beasts being annihilated, the stronger the trigger would be for the other Sector Beasts, thus throwing them into greater fear and rage.

"Understood." Morosa was extremely cooperative because he also desired for his master to kill all the other Sector Beasts. Then Morosa would become the final king of them all.

As for the question of whether it would feel any pity, how was that even possible?

Its foundation was entirely different. It was now completely on Luo Feng's side. After being enslaved, it yearned for all the other beasts to die, and this feeling was mutual for the other Sector Beasts, who were also after its life most eagerly.

"Master, the one nearest to you is Meng Ta! It should be at the third-stage pinnacle, but of course, there is the possibility of a fourth stage. Back then, I exchanged blows during several fights with it."

******

More and more Sector Beasts were rushing over to this vast region, and within a certain area surrounding this vast region, they were searching vigorously. But they did not know that among them, in one of the regions they were in, was a particular mountain where Luo Feng had previously hidden. Back then, all the Sector Beasts had been oblivious to his presence because he was using the method of being "Invisible and Formless" to stay out of sight.

Sector Beast Meng Ta was suspended in the void space as he surveyed the surroundings while sensing for ripples. Its hideous face was filled with rage. "Where exactly is he? Where exactly is that loathsome Milky Way Horde Leader? Six million Sector Beasts are here for the purpose of looking for him to besiege him. He has no way of escape, that's for sure."

Sector Beast Meng Ta was just about to teleport away to continue its search when, suddenly, a wave appeared.

Shortly after, within the surroundings of a particular region, everything in space was immediately frozen. Sector Beast Meng Ta was unable to teleport even if it wanted to.

"Huh?"

At first glance, Sector Beast Meng Ta spotted an emerging figure from afar. Amid the endless dark void space, a dazzling, silver figure was walking over. On his back were five pairs of resplendent wings. He looked at Sector Beast Meng Ta and stretched out his right hand, where a miniature nine-story tower appeared out of nowhere. This miniature tower flew out of his palm right away. Above him, the Pearl of Golden Ocean also appeared.

Hong! Long!

Golden waves appeared in his surroundings within a range of one light year; Star Tower also remained suspended high in the sky, radiating bright rays. The base of Star Tower formed an endless black whirlpool that enshrouded Sector Beast Meng Ta.

"Milky Way Horde Leader!" roared Sector Beast Meng Ta, feeling a mixture of delight, shock, and anger.

It was delighted because it had finally found Milky Way Horde Leader. It was shocked and angry because it was being attacked by Milky Way Horde Leader. It was currently only a third-stage pinnacle Sector Beast, but it only needed to devour a few more Sector Beasts to cross over to the next level: the fourth stage. However, it was, nonetheless, still only at the third stage pinnacle level. It was a far cry from Beddy, who had been a fifth-stage Sector Beast. When confronting Milky Way Horde Leader, Meng Ta was like a little lamb encountering a prehistoric dinosaur. The two were on completely different levels.