Chapter 1459: Establish a Universe With a Single Thought

Hong!

It was like the destruction of the universe. Endless waves of impact howled, then spread out, sweeping in all directions. A portion of the incomplete whirlpool passageways that collided against the surface of Luo Feng's Blood Ghost Blade sent him rolling and flying into the distance.

Pu!

The strong impact upon being hit caused Luo Feng great discomfort. Instantly, he spat out a mouthful of blood. After becoming a true god, Luo Feng's blood had changed to the normal red color of ordinary blood.

"How mysterious. How very mysterious."

Luo Feng was not the least bit angry. On the contrary, he was filled with delight. The first round, he had merely observed how Star Tower fought and resisted against Destruction. But this time around, he was wielding Blood Ghost Blade with his own hands and resisting Destruction personally. Now, he had a clearer comprehension of the "origin of destruction." Naturally, he had gained much more than before.

As for that mouthful of blood he had spat out? Was it a big deal? It was nothing to worry about at all!

As for the consumption of his godly body, given Luo Feng's massive godly body, it was negligible.

******

Sector Beast Beddy saw how Luo Feng was able to transform back into a streak of flowing light to charge at it after spitting out a mouthful of blood. It was flabbergasted. "You—you can resist that...?"

It had never occurred to Beddy that Milky Way Horde Leader would actually be able to resist Destruction upfront, without the help of any treasures such as the palace-type treasure, Star Tower.

"Is this your strongest move?" said Luo Feng. "It's so average!"

Luo Feng tore his way through space. Blood Ghost Blade appeared in his hands once again. A blade ray sliced through space. His blade transformed into a gigantic, luminous winged dragon. The resplendent dragon, illuminated with white light, was gracefully flapping its wings as it directed itself towards Beddy. Then, without hesitation, it swooped toward the Sector Beast.

Sector Beast Beddy dared not forcibly resist. It was aware that this move Luo Feng had made was only one notch less superior than Destruction. If Beddy was hit by Luo Feng's attack, the amount of power it would lose would almost be the same as what it required to execute Destruction once. Since the exchange of blows had started up until now, it had already executed Destruction twice. Beddy was merely a Sector Beast that had only just crossed over to the fifth stage—meaning to say that it had yet to reach the top level. If it continued executing this move, then at this rate, Luo Feng need not even lift a finger; Beddy would already be devoid of the strength to resist.

"Split!"

Sector Beast Beddy divided its body into 99 avatars, which then fled in all directions.

Ao!

The dazzling white dragon raised its head and, with a loud roar, was instantly disintegrated into 1,000 streaks of white light. These streaks of light burst out and shot toward the 99 avatars. Then, suddenly, those among the 99 avatars that were bombarded by the streaks of white light were dispersed to nothingness. Eventually, all that was left was the original body of Beddy on the run. Its original body had been hit by three streaks of white light, but Beddy was still on the run, escaping as fast as it could.

"Beddy, I am out now," said Luo Feng, "yet you reject the chance to do battle?"

Luo Feng's speed obviously surpassed Beddy's, as he was rapidly closing up the distance between them.

Beddy did not make a single utterance in reply. All it did was try its best to escape from Luo Feng.

"How about another round? That move of yours—isn't it meant to be very impressive?"