Chapter 1415: The Great Army of Universe Ocean

Primal Universe, within the borders of Ganwu Universe, Milky Way Holy Land.

The present-day Milky Way Holy Land was known as one of the two major centers of the human race. One center was the primal secret region. The other was Milky Way Holy Land. As the human race was now powerful enough, Remote Ocean was no longer required to stay within the primal secret region. This was why Luo Feng had first shifted it into a god country before changing it again from a god country to Milky Way Holy Land.

With the endless Remote Ocean, Milky Way Holy Land had six true gods and over 100 universe masters; it even had universe knights and countless undying fighters. It was where Luo Feng, the number one master of Universe Ocean, resided. The entire Milky Way Holy Land had already been expanded, with various clusters of palaces in undulating waves all over. Amongst them, there was a vast piece of the starry land that belonged to Hong, and another vast piece belonged to Fire Dome. These two lands already occupied close to the entire Milky Way.

"Fire Dome." Luo Feng, garbed in his white robe and walked along the corridor of the void space. Following close behind him was a youth with long, red hair. He might have seemed like a youth, but he was actually "Fire Dome True God', the illustrious super talent whose teacher was Luo Feng, the number one master of Universe Ocean.

"Teacher," Fire Dome said, bowing with reverence.

Luo Feng spoke as he walked. "I imparted to you the inheritance of the pulse of Jie Fanzi and also the inheritances of various pulses of the World of Jin. You are, unquestionably, extremely gifted. Your secret technique has also attained an extremely high level of achievement. However, your willpower is apparently hindering your path to perfection. Right now, your willpower is only at the true god level... As a true god, this level of willpower is much too weak."

"You disciple understands." Again, Fire Dome bowed reverentially as he responded.

Inwardly, Luo Feng lamented. Both he and Hong were from the pulse of Earth. As great beings from Earth, so long as they were outstanding figures, their willpower should have been more determined and powerful. But this second disciple of his was relatively weaker in this respect.

"When the next era is here, you will head for the World of Jin. I will make the necessary arrangements. Going there will allow you to hone your willpower. If your willpower can be increased to the void space level, I can start imparting willpower secret techniques to you." Luo Feng gave Fire Dome one brief glance.

Immediately, Fire Dome became extremely excited and said, "I will definitely do my best and not disappoint you, Teacher."

He could not forget that back when he had first become a true god and went to the World of Jin to hone his skills, he had considered himself to be among the top tier of true gods. He was full of confidence. In light of this, facing his Teacher—named "Number One Master of Universe Ocean"—he was eager for a chance to learn through sparring.

Luo Feng saw through his thoughts with a mere glance and said, "You can try. Put in all you've got."

So Fire Dome executed his secret technique of blazing his godly power and made use of his automaton-type treasure as he readied himself as thoroughly as he could.

Yet all it took was one look from Luo Feng!

One single look, and Fire Dome instantly felt as though the time and space around him vanished. What remained were only those incomparably terrorizing eyes that could drown out everything in a fleeting moment. Right away, Fire Dome lost consciousness and crashed to the ground!

Every time he recalled his first time facing Teacher... Just one look from Teacher, and he had been knocked out right away! Fire Dome had always found the willpower secret technique from Teacher's set of knowledge overwhelming. Yet, at the same time, he yearned to learn more about it. The numerous disciples under Luo Feng all knew that their teacher had an extremely powerful willpower secret technique, yet up until now, none had been able to inherit it.