Chapter 1460: Great Extinction

All the Sector Beasts in the Land of Darkness were shocked and furious. First, that Milky Way Horde Leader had enslaved Morosa. And now, he'd killed Beddy, who had reached level five! Beddy had been a Sector Beast with the most powerful attack technique, "Destruction"! Yet he had been killed. Milky Way Horde Leader was definitely a threat to the entire Sector Beast race!

"We have to kill him."

"We can't let him get away."

"We're everywhere in the Land of Darkness. How did he get into the hinterland and kill Beddy? Even if he has the guidance of Morosa, he should have gotten lost and been unable to tell where he was upon entering the Land of Darkness."

"With help from Morosa, it's possible that he was able to reach the hinterland. All we need to do is kill him. We must surround him in a large group. We need enough Sector Beasts. Otherwise, with the help of Morosa, he can easily get away again. He killed Beddy this time. Next time, it might be Qi Ya and Long Zhuo. He'll kill us all—from the strongest to the weakest.

"He has to die!"

"We can't let him get away!"

"He killed Beddy right at where Beddy stood."

Countless Sector Beasts were transmitting their voices. The minds of Sector Beasts worked just as quickly as those of true gods, so it was easy for them to keep contact with several million voices at the same time.

Sou! Sou! Sou! Sou! Sou! Sou!

Ferocious Sector Beasts were yelling and raging, and they all rushed toward the place where Beddy had died, especially the Sector Beasts who were nearby. They rushed there even faster.

"We have to find him so he won't get away!"

Every Sector Beast understood. Milky Way Horde Leader was already more powerful than all the other Sector Beasts, and without him alive, the ultimate king of the Sector Beasts might not even be born. Besides, Milky Way Horde Leader had the guidance of Morosa, so it would be easy for him to get away... which meant they had to find him as quickly as possible. If they couldn't find him in time, Milky Way Horde Leader might get away.

That meant they would all converge on Luo Feng, even if they might be killed. When faced with a common threat, the Sector Beasts who had been born for destruction would team up and stand against the enemy.

******

After the silver-armored Luo Feng killed Beddy, he immediately teleported and changed direction.

"Morosa," he said, "mark all the Sector Beasts and tell me where they're going."

In Luo Feng's miniature universe, the godly powered avatar was talking to Morosa. Morosa said with excitement, "Yes, Master! Master, you're so impressive! Beddy was already at level five, yet he was still killed by you. He couldn't even run away."

"Mark them now." The avatar didn't sound content at all.

This fight was not just about Luo Feng's destiny; it was related to everything he guarded. For the earthlings and for his family members, Luo Feng would kill all the Sector Beasts, or he would die trying.

"I am trying to sense it." Morosa sensed it as it was controlling the giant model of the enormous Land of Darkness.

On the model of the floating, giant oval, almost ten million spots of light were scattered throughout the Land of Darkness suddenly started to move all at once. Over one million started to converge on the area where Beddy had died. All one million-plus spots rushed in that direction. He could see that the spots of light were gathering; the density was increasing in that particular area.