Chapter 1469: Release Teacher Origin

A ferocious Sector Beast gazed at the skeleton life form in front of it. "Skeleton Master? Stop!"

All the thousands of Sector Beasts were able to communicate via their hearts, and they all stopped eating right away.

"According to our plan, we should at least take one slave. Zhen Jia and Dragon Rock don't know any new information at all."

"Just take this Skeleton Master."

"Take him."

All 900,000 Sector Beasts transmitted their voices and reached a consensus.

"If you're willing to side with us," said the black, ugly Sector Beast, "I'll give you a chance."

Skeleton Master looked a bit bitter, but he still showed gratefulness. "Yes," he answered respectfully.

All of a sudden, a bloody engraving picture started to show up in both the singular eyes of the Sector Beast. The two bloody engraving pictures were spinning. Skeleton Master watched the two engraving pictures in the Sector Beast's eyes, and his soul was mesmerized by them.

******

"No!"

"Ah!"

"Father!"

The space within one miniature universe started to crumble. The origin of that miniature universe was almost gone, so naturally, all the spaces within the miniature universe started to fall apart and be annihilated. Soon, the origin completely disappeared, and all the spaces were broken like shattered glass. All the life forms in the miniature universe perished.

"Sector Beast, Sector Beast, Sector Beast!" A man with three pairs of black wings hiding in the space in the distance raged. His miniature universe had just been destroyed, and so had his race.

******

"You're so useless, Milky Way Horde Leader!" Golden Armor True God from the second universe era roared. "We put our trust in you. Our race will be gone first, and you humans will go extinct, too!"

He didn't run away. Instead, he chose to stay in his miniature universe to share in the fate of his people.

His race was gone, and his miniature universe was gone. There was no chance that he could transcend incarnations. After the next universe era, he would still die. It was better for him to die now than to die alone in the future.

******

"I am Divine Eye True Master, one of the eight great overlords, and I used to be the strongest great being in Universe Ocean. I possess a great amount of information, and I'm willing to side with you."

Divine Eye True Master made a request in the space to Sector Beasts.

Side with us? thought the ferocious Sector Beast.

The other thousands of Sector Beasts swallowing this miniature universe all stopped.

"Okay." The Sector Beast nodded. "I'll give you this chance."

Divine Eye True Master was relieved. Traces of black light burst out from the Sector Beast's body and penetrated the body of Divine Eye True Master. The armor and other valuables on the body of Divine Eye True Master didn't stop it whatsoever, and he didn't even try to resist it.

"Swallow." The Sector Beast immediately started to absorb him.

Even if a true god had been resisting, it would have only taken a Sector Beast a short time to swallow him, let alone Divine Eye True Master, who wasn't resisting it at all. After only a short while, half of the godly body of Divine Eye True Master was gone.