Chapter 1457: The Reincarnation Passageway

Amid the surging golden waves, a gigantic black cocoon floated. Sometimes it would bulge at one side, and at other times, it would bulge at the other side as though a monster was trying its best to burst forth from the cocoon. Opposing forces were frantically trying to annihilate one another.

Sector Beast Beddy was under the suppression of endless waves and a "single thought void space," yet it was not bothered in the least. Looking far into the distance at the black mist cocoon, it broke into a wide smile. As if to publicize its arrogance, it said, "Milky Way Horde Leader, you have fallen, and your godly power is not only used to fight the power of the Sector Beasts but is also constantly being devoured by me. Compared to you, my consumption of power is much smaller. In terms of strength, you are only an ordinary human life form. How can you hold a candle to me—a noble, fifth-stage Sector Beast?"

Beddy was full of confidence.

"Break, break, break!"

The black mist cocoon was bulging repeatedly while vaguely showing the shape of a blade. Apparently, Luo Feng was using his blade to strike at the black mist cocoon in a frantic manner, yet no matter what he did, he could not force his way out.

"Hahaha..." Sector Beast Beddy was all the more arrogant as it watched Luo Feng struggling helplessly.

******

Within the black mist cocoon, Luo Feng might have appeared to be repeatedly hacking against the black mist cocoon while at the same time blazing his godly power to fight against the Sector Beast, but deep within his heart, he was not the least bit flustered. He kept his cool, as he was aware that the black mist cocoon was very tenacious; if he sought to break it open by force, it would only be possible if both parties were very different in strengths! He could forcibly break open Morosa's black mist cocoon, but he could not do the same to the black mist cocoon set up by this fifth-stage Sector Beast, Beddy.

The best solution was to maintain the maximum consumption of godly power on both sides, and thereafter, strike with a full-force attack. This was the best way to break free and make his escape.

"The consumption of my godly power is only maintained at a relative rate, not a full-force outburst," Luo Feng said to himself. "If not, my godly body would have expanded instantly to a height of one light year. With my mighty godly power, I can instantly annihilate this cocoon."

It was a mutual consumption of power. Blood Ghost Blade was hacking the cocoon, but Luo Feng was maintaining it at a certain degree so that it was revealing adequate power to that degree. He did not want Sector Beast Beddy to become suspicious. However, this would also mean he was unable to charge out of the black cocoon.

"Beddy, as the strongest Sector Beast, how can it be that you are afraid to fight me in battle?" Luo Feng's face was hideous because of all his angry roaring. He understood that Sector Beasts were able to detect everything that was happening within a short distance, so his expression was definitely visible to Beddy.

"If I am able to kill you so easily, is there any need to put forth the effort to fight you?" said Sector Beast Beddy.

Beddy was, on the contrary, quite at ease. Deep within its heart, its greatest opponent was none other than Milky Way Horde Leader! So long as it killed Milky Way Horde Leader, the other great beings in Universe Ocean were not worth even mentioning... It would become the king of the Sector Beasts easily.

"Break them all!"

Luo Feng was fearsome, going crazy within the cocoon. His blade ray was dazzling white like snow. Again and again, it hacked against the black cocoon.

We are both consuming one another's power, thought Luo Feng. I have lost half, and it, too, has lost half. But at the moment, it is constantly devouring my godly power and has devoured almost 30 percent so far. The proportion that we are at now, upon comparison, can be seen as such... When I have consumed 80 percent, it will have consumed 50 percent.