Chapter 1482: Releasing Teacher Origin

Luo Feng looked into the distance within the silent, chaotic airflow.

He had long had his doubts that Purple Moon Ancestor would be within this miniature universe. Otherwise, he would have made his way out upon being forced to a corner. Of course, there also could have been a unique situation, such as Purple Moon Ancestor being confined within the miniature universe and thus unable to leave it. If that was the case, then Luo Feng destroying the miniature universe was the same as releasing Purple Moon Ancestor.

But in light of this possibility, Luo Feng had prepared well ahead of time. Without even mentioning the fact that Morosa was the king of Sector Beasts, its power matched the level of a true god of void space. And like a true god of void space that could sweep away everything. At the very least, Purple Moon Ancestor would not be able to block its attacks.

As for Luo Feng, he could execute Linear Element Technique, which was even more superior than Divine Eye Technique. Linear Element Technique was a supreme willpower technique that even godly kings would go crazy over! Even an opponent that was a worthy match for that willpower, if pitted against another being who possessed Linear Element Technique, would have great influence exerted over it. Its opponent might even be able to cause it to fall directly into a state of unconsciousness.

Luo Feng's willpower had become "holy." In other words, for any being whose willpower had yet to become holy, the moment it was hit by Luo Feng's willpower, the impact would bring it down without fail!

East Emperor Ancestor and Purple Moon Ancestor's miniature universes... Back then, Morosa had tried to devour their miniature universes so it could verify that East Emperor Ancestor's willpower was stronger and Purple Moon Ancestor's willpower was weaker.

"Among the true gods of void space, there are quite a few whose willpower has attained the level of an eternal true god. But for them to achieve the level where their willpower becomes holy... That is almost impossible." Luo Feng shook his head. "Purple Moon is weaker than East Emperor, making it all the more impossible for his willpower to become holy."

"Regardless of East Emperor or Purple Moon, they both have already transcended reincarnation," Luo Feng said to himself, "so they possess eternal life. So, where are they?"

The Universe Ocean was just too mysterious.

Take the World of Jin, for example, it had some eternal true god existences like the four major generals. These allowed Luo Feng to understand that he was not invincible. This was the reason why Luo Feng had to carefully hide this king of the Sector Beast. It was his trump card.

Sou!

Luo Feng took Morosa with him and made his way back to the primal universe.

******

Leaving Morosa behind in his miniature universe, Luo Feng headed back to the primal universe in his original body to the void space of Milky Way Holy Land.

"Let's go. We shall make our way to the Ancestral God School," said Primal Chaos City Leader.

He was extremely excited. Luo Feng had just returned from Universe Ocean, and Primal Chaos City Leader was already rushing Luo Feng off to the Ancestral God School, prepared to demand Teacher Origin's release. He had waited far too long for this day to arrive.

"Mm." Luo Feng also smiled in response.

Teacher and disciple traveled alongside one another. Very quickly, they arrived at the Ancestral God Palace of the Ancestral God Secret Region. Stepping into the Ancestral God Palace, they saw three ancestral gods seated in the hall.

"The three of you," Primal Chaos City Leader said pointedly. "I think our purpose in coming here is clear to you all. The Sector Beast crisis is over. Shouldn't the willpower of the origin keep the promise it previously made and release our Teacher Origin?"