Chapter 1442: Beginning of The Origin, Arrival of Sector Beast

Just as Luo Feng was putting his universe structure in place, within the vast Universe Ocean, Sector Beast Morosa was advancing at high speed.

"Loathsome." The two heads of Sector Beast Morosa looked ferocious. "They all knew my power is greatly reduced... Even those fools whom I have always looked down upon previously are all charging toward me now. Now, I don't even have a space to survive in within the Sector Beasts' nest. If not for them, given my power, it would not be difficult at all for me to make my way back to the third stage."

Anger. Although Morosa had madly devoured an entire Sector Beast to climb its way up to the second stage, that Sector Beast had transmitted the news about Morosa's greatly reduced power before it was annihilated. This had reduced Sector Beast Morosa to the state of a rat scampering across the street, with everyone chasing after him, trying to attack him. When Morosa had stood at the peak, instinctively, it had wanted to kill the other Sector Beasts too; now that it was weak, it was natural for the other Sector Beasts to want to reciprocate with revenge.

"I can only return to Universe Ocean." Sector Beast Morosa shook its head. "Since I no longer have a place in the nest, then before I meet my end, I shall let that Milky Way Horde Leader Luo Feng know the consequences of messing with me."

Morosa was not fully confident that it could take revenge on Luo Feng. However... it did not have a choice!

The burning desire to destroy ran in its blood. It was the source of its courage to bring destruction upon itself by taking revenge on Luo Feng. Even if it could not kill Luo Feng, it would still attempt to draw out the repulsive feelings toward Luo Feng. And finally, it would transmit all the information it had back to the Land of Darkness and cause Luo Feng to fall into a truly massive calamity.

Sou! Sou!

Sector Beast Morosa executed a series of long-distance teleportations, and very soon, it arrived at the peripheral region of a miniature universe.

"Roar!"

The black fog reappeared in a winding manner around Morosa while streams of distorted light rays extended out directly toward the miniature universe. It did not devour but merely maintained this state.

A short while later, a ship appeared out of nowhere, and a figure flew out from within it. This figure was none other than the majestic and burly Nine-Headed Demon Master.

Nine-Headed Demon Master took one look at Sector Beast Morosa and could not help feel a pinch of regret. He was a true god that had always stayed low-key and showed forbearance to all its wrath and frustrations. After he had learned that the World of Jin had appeared, he had gradually started to reveal his power. He was, in fact, ranked as one of the eight heroes of Universe Ocean.

Even before Hong and Eye Devil God, he had already sent some of the universe masters under his command over to the Sector Beasts' nest to explore. Every time he sent an exploration team, someone was bound to be annihilated. However, he usually sent out energy life forms, so at least there would not be souls being exterminated.

It was through these explorations that Nine-Headed Demon Master had gotten to know what a terrifying quantity of Sector Beasts were within the nests. His underlings had found out about merely a portion of them, yet that many Sector Beasts was enough to completely fill up a substantial amount of land. The number had sent shivers down his spine!

He was still filled with anticipation. Even though the Sector Beasts were not considered to be very powerful at the moment, one was enough to bring the races within all of Universe Ocean to the brink of collapse.

Finally, Nine-Headed Demon Master had secretly contacted Sector Beast Morosa, and he had decided to pledge allegiance to the Sector Beasts! Just like how Great Thunder Star Master, Dragon Rock Ancestral God, and Zhen Jia Emperor.