Chapter 1445: The Final Insanity of Morosa

"Change!"

Luo Feng's blood, flesh, skin, and the structures deeper that were constituting his life started to change, and soon later, his skin became dark, and there was black mist surrounding his body. At the same time. Another head appeared on his head, and each head had a single bloody eye. It was permeating wicked forces, and it was definitely a Sector Beast!

The forces coming from it were definitely the forces of Sector Beasts!

Luo Feng had already reached the legendary level of 100,000 times, which was sheer perfection! Also, it had the characteristics of Sector Beasts and universe masters, true gods, and true gods of void space. Two different lineages were combined in the same body.

The negative side and the positive side usually neutralized each other. However, Luo Feng had reached the peak and was able to merge the two sides, reaching perfection! He was able to permeate godly power. However, if he deliberately altered the force, he was able to easily transform all the energies in his body to an opposite energy: "the power of Sector Beasts." Certainly, that was the only thing he could do. As for the "colorful portal," the "separation of bodies," and the skill to breed endless warriors, Luo Feng didn't have any of those. He was only able to transform the energies; he couldn't change his soul!

******

There were one billion Sector Beasts in total, and while they had high life gene levels, they weren't at the perfect level of 100,000 times. Only the king was perfect. Although Sector Beasts could simulate the force on the surface, they weren't able to convert their energies into godly power completely.

If they were really able to convert the energies, there would have been no need for them to be afraid of Nine Remoteness True Master.

Even though they had slightly lower life gene levels than Luo Feng, they were born for destruction. From level one, level two, level three, level four... they kept evolving and getting stronger. The final king of Sector Beasts would be at the same level as the original universe, which was a level Luo Feng could never attain.

After all, Luo Feng was only a creature born inside the original universe. No matter how great he was, he couldn't compare to Sector Beasts.

Sector Beasts were bred by Universe Ocean, standing in opposition to the original universe!

Converting his energy into the force of Sector Beasts was only one of the skills. "Invisible and Formless" also meant Luo Feng was able to perfectly hide his life force. His diagram of life structure was perfect, which was why he could perfectly hide it. Plus, he was also able to alter his force and imitate other forces!

"Change!" Luo Feng immediately changed. He turned into Sector Beast Morosa, emanating the same force as Morosa.

"Change!" Luo Feng became Primal Chaos City Leader, having the same life force.

"Change!" Luo Feng became Nine Remoteness True Master.

"Change!" Luo Feng became Blood Orchid Ancestor.

"Change!" Luo Feng became a spaceship, Boat of Mausoleum, even emanating the same force of the valuable.

"Change!" Luo Feng became a floating rock in the space, with the same force.

He had the perfect diagram of structure, and he was able to turn into flesh and blood, metal, and plant life forms with the same force. It meant that Luo Feng could turn into any great being or any object.

Of course, when it came to those that were too special—like His Majesty the Godly King from Jin Country—the willpower contained within couldn't be duplicated by Luo Feng. He was able to turn into anyone and anything within his limit.