Chapter 1423: Luo Feng And Purple Moon

"And besides, the eight great beings from Universe Ocean regard Luo Feng as their leader! If Luo Feng tried to stop them, would those true gods actually come?" said that universe master in fiery armor.

All the other great beings from Purple Moon Holy Land standing around were worried about the same thing.

Purple Moon Ancestor, standing in the palace, looked ashen. He glanced around those before him, and nobody in the palace dared to say anything. Instead, they remained quiet. It was silent. Dead silent.

Purple Moon Ancestor stayed silent for a long time before saying, "Just go and halt that Sector Beast, and send that message. You don't need to worry about other issues."

"Yes," answered everyone down there.

Six great beings, including the two true gods, flew out. Some of them had soul-type supreme true treasures, and some were from the subsidiary races of Purple Moon Holy Land. They weren't afraid of soul attacks, as they had no souls.

"Humph." Purple Moon Ancestor's face turned pale with rage, seeing that only six great beings had left. Since the battle in the World of Jin, all the elites working under him were dead, and the true treasures carried by all those universe masters were lost. Now, Purple Moon Holy Land was destitute. The Divine Eye clan and the skeleton race may have been richer than they were!

"Luo Feng." Purple Moon Ancestor was hesitant.

He had suppressed the human race and sought to kill Luo Feng before. That made him the enemy of the human race. In the World of Jin, Luo Feng had killed a large group of universe masters from Purple Moon Holy Land. All the valuables carried by those universe masters had been lost in the World of Jin! They had suffered a great loss! And the grudge between the two powers only grew! Now, humans were the first power in Universe Ocean. Luo Feng was the strongest great being in Universe Ocean. The Sector Beast crisis required Luo Feng.

"Luo Feng..." Purple Moon Ancestor was terribly upset.

******

A nine-level tower floated in the chaos air space in Universe Ocean.

Inside the tower, Luo Feng stood gazing into the space outside. As for Hong and Fire Dome, they both sat with their legs crossed beside him, immersed in their training.

"Huh?" Luo Feng moved his eyebrows. He waves his hands, and a communications token showed up. "Divine Eye True God? Jue He True God? Why did they both send me a message at the same time?" Luo Feng was confused.

"Milky Way, Jue He True Master also sent you a message? It seems that he got the message from Purple Moon Holy Land as well." Divine Eye True Master sent the message. "Both Jue He and I have some connections with Purple Moon Holy Land. Just now, Purple Moon Holy Land sent us a message that the Sector Beast showed up right outside Purple Moon Holy Land."

Luo Feng said, "Oh? Outside Purple Moon Holy Land?"

"The two beings from Purple Moon Holy Land who can resist it are the two true gods," said Jue He True God. "A large group of universe masters from Purple Moon Holy Land died in the World of Jin, and their valuables are lost there. After that, they don't even dare to go to the World of Jin... Without machine-type valuables, those two true gods are just mediocre. They're not the Sector Beast's match."

Luo Feng sneered. They were as crazy and reckless they could be. Now what?

"What do they want?" Luo Feng sent a message back.

"The message is very simple. They want us to deal with that Sector Beast," said Divine Eye True Master. "Milky Way, should we go or not?"

"Milky Way?" asked Jue He True God.