Chapter 1483: World of Jin Disappeared

Teacher Origin looked conflicted. "You want to know the reasons why I was suppressed?"

Both Luo Feng and Primal Chaos City Leader listened carefully.

"When I first rose before," said Teacher Origin slowly, "no one from the first or second universe eras was my match. I roamed Universe Ocean and had no rival. However, I was wary of the two holy lands. Although I was invincible, I wasn't confident to say that I could match the two ancestors of the two holy lands. I've been wondering why the ancestors of the two holy lands never came out. Even if they have transcended incarnations and are indeed unrivaled, they wouldn't just confine themselves to the holy lands forever. Unless... they couldn't get out! I have speculated that transcending incarnations is a conspiracy!"

"A conspiracy?" Both Luo Feng and Primal Chaos City Leader were startled.

"I speculated before that this was the conspiracy of the original universe," said Teacher Origin. "However, after being suppressed, I came across the supreme laws, and that was when I realized that I was wrong. Dead wrong. Supreme laws are what control all the operations in Universe Ocean! The original mind only controls everything in the original universe. It can't force anyone to transcend incarnations, as it doesn't have the authority to do so..."

Primal Chaos City Leader frowned. "But, Teacher, once someone reaches the void space level, they must transcend incarnations within a very short period of time."

"Yes," said Teacher Origin. "That's the restriction of supreme laws. Only supreme laws can give orders to true gods and above. I've been suppressed for a long time, and now, I finally understand it. The original mind is unable to force anyone to go anywhere. Otherwise, it could've forced Yuan Ao Master, Zhen Jia Emperor, and the others to go somewhere in the Lands of Extremis instead of going through so much."

Luo Feng nodded. He had talked with Teacher Sitting Mountain Guest before, and he knew that there was no need to be afraid of the original mind, as it couldn't do anything to true gods—as long as they didn't break any supreme laws.

"The reason why I was suppressed," said Teacher Origin, "is that I disobeyed the supreme laws, and the original mind suppressed me. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been able to do so."

"How did you disobey them?" Both Luo Feng and Primal Chaos City Leader were curious.

Teacher Origin smiled. "I was careful of the original mind before, and I suspected that the original mind was behind it all... I tried everything to search for it, but the deeper that I dug, the more I realize that the original mind isn't wise; it only has some basic wisdom. It must be a very weak mind bred by the origin of the original universe."

"Weak?" Both Luo Feng and Primal Chaos City Leader were shocked.

"Yes." Teacher Origin nodded. "The original mind itself is fragile. It only has endless power because of the origin of the original universe. I didn't want to transcend incarnations before because I was afraid I would be bound forever. I came up with a plan... I would destroy the original mind so that my own mind could become the original mind of the original universe."

"What?"

Both Luo Feng and Primal Chaos City Leader were shocked.

Soul transfer? Was he talking about soul transfer?

Luo Feng had speculated from past experiences that the original mind itself didn't have any power. That was why it had needed others to kill Yuan Ao Master. It also relied on the Ancestral God School to do much of its bidding. In fact, Luo Feng had also considered the possibility of seizing control of the authority of the original universe. But it was only a thought. After all, Luo Feng couldn't think of any viable methods for doing so.