Chapter 1435: The Life Diagram of a Sector Beast

Primal universe, human territory, Milky Way Holy Land.

The mighty endless Remote Ocean was peaceful without any ripples.

Hua!

A nine-story tower came flying over from the void space far in the distance. It flew all the way over to the upper skies of the boundless Remote Ocean.

"It's Star Tower!"

"It's Milky Way Horde Leader's Star Tower!"

There was originally a big batch of great beings congregating within Milky Way Holy Land. Other than a few true gods, there were over 100 universe masters present. Undoubtedly, it was easy for such a big group of them to quickly notice the nine-story tower appearing in the upper skies of the boundless Remote Ocean, which also happened to be one of Luo Feng's signature treasures.

Sou! Sou! Sou! Sou! Sou! Sou!

Numerous figures teleported over as quickly as they could.

"It's them."

The doors of Star Tower opened, and Luo Feng, garbed in a white robe, walked out. From afar, he looked at the numerous great beings rushing toward him. Behind him, Fire Dome and Hong appeared.

"Milky Way Horde Leader."

"Teacher."

A group of more than 100 great beings had rushed over and bowed with reverence, but they could not conceal the sense of urgency in their eyes. Most of them were high up the social ladder of the human race, so most certainly, they would have heard news about the battle between Luo Feng and the Sector Beast. The Sector Beast was the greatest enemy of the entire Universe Ocean. It could possibly destroy all the races. How could they not feel a sense of urgency?

"Hmm." Luo Feng nodded.

"Milky Way Horde Leader," a gray-skinned man said deferentially but anxiously. "We have all heard news about the battle between Milky Way Horde Leader and the Sector Beast, and we are curious about the Sector Beast calamity... Are you confident?"

The others all looked toward Luo Feng. They were unable to ask any further questions, so all they could do was ask Luo Feng if he had self-confidence.

Luo Feng looked at the group of universe masters before him. He understood that this group just required a little more faith. They were feeling helpless against the Sector Beast. There was simply nothing else they could do.

"Horde Leader..." They all looked at him expectantly.

Luo Feng's gaze swept through the numerous human great beings. Then, nodding slightly, he replied, "Yes!"

Instantly, a handful of masters showed a spark of joy.

Fire Dome True God took a step forward and said in a straightforward manner, "Teacher still has some important matters to tend to. Everyone can take your leave now."

"All right."

Having received such a reply from Luo Feng, the universe masters, though not completely at ease, were now more reassured with a glimmer of confidence! One by one, they took their leave in a most respectful manner.

Fire Dome True God and Hong looked one another in the eye. They did not further impose on Luo Feng. They both knew that this time, Luo Feng had important matters to see to.

******

After watching everyone leave, Luo Feng's gaze became aloof. He whispered, "The humans are insecure, unsettled, fearful, worried... yet regardless of how impressive a great being is, in the face of a Sector Beast calamity, no one will be able to guarantee 100 percent confidence. Even me. I have no confidence at all. Because no one knows how terrifying the Sector Beast will become toward the end."