Chapter 1408: Billions of Eras (Part 1)

All the six children surrounded Xu Xin, cheering, and Xu Xin was also happily playing with them.

Luo Feng smiled and watched. With his help, his wife had gotten out of the eternal body and transferred her soul to another body. And in a long period of time, Xu Xin had become undying. However, after becoming undying, Xu Xin didn't want to practice anymore. In fact, with the valuables provided by Luo Feng, Xu Xin could easily become a universe knight if she put forth some effort. She was not, however, into practicing.

"I knew you were coming to this star sector, and you're indeed here," Xu Xin said. She then walked toward Luo Feng. The children knew that their Father God and Mother God were talking, so they left them alone.

Luo Feng nodded. "I created them, so they're technically my children. I'm here to check on them."

"You have a lot of children. Flesh and blood type, energy type, and plant type," said Xu Xin jokingly.

"Unfortunately," Luo Feng said with a sigh, "they can't breed."

"You created those creatures randomly, and they can reach universe level easily," said Xu Xin. "If you actually put in some effort, those creatures could become sector lords easily... If they could breed, how could the other races hope to live? The territories would all be occupied by the creatures you created."

Luo Feng nodded. He knew that the creatures he could easily create couldn't reproduce.

"Huh?" A thought struck Luo Feng.

Xu Xin noticed Luo Feng's facial expression and could tell that Luo Feng had found inspiration. He appeared looked pleased.

"What happened?" asked Xu Xin.

"I have an idea! I have an idea!" Luo Feng was exhilarated.

"What idea?" asked Xu Xin.

Luo Feng's eyes gleamed. "Both Nine Remoteness Master and I have the gift of Creation, so both of us are able to create one life after another. Although the creatures we create are powerful, none of them are able to procreate. It is much different to grant life forms the ability to procreate. All this time, my godly body has stopped improving and can't progress. I haven't even known how to improve myself! Now, I have an idea. Life forms! Reproduction!"

Luo Feng was thrilled. He continued, "It's very difficult for me to create life forms that can propagate. I need to have a more thorough understanding of life structures... Once I do that, it'll help me to better improve my godly body."

******

Even in the ancient civilization, there were only a few who had become true gods after having their life gene level reach 90,000 times. Although there were methods documented in Duan Dong River about the godly power path, Luo Feng's life gene level had already reached 60,000 times, so most of the methods were useless, and the helpful ones couldn't be implemented.

Luo Feng was kind of stuck. He could only study the life structure pictures of true gods. But now, he had found a different way. He would study the life structure pictures and create life forms at the same time. Following two methods at the same time could help him greatly improve himself.

******

Reaching 90,000 times on the godly power path was more difficult than becoming a true god of void space, and it would take a long time. Billions of eras were only the blink of an eye.

******

From the third era since the World of Jin appeared, the great beings from the united forces alliance and Purple Moon Holy Land were slaughtered in the World of Jin. All the powers in Universe Ocean were intimidated, and the united forces alliance disintegrated automatically. They all migrated and retreated. Purple Moon Holy Land also kept a low profile and ceased messing with the humans. The humans immediately expanded, occupying half of the original universe. It was the start of a human boom.