Chapter 1451: Final Preparation

"The biggest enemy?" Luo Feng was terrified.

"Yes!" said Morosa. "Master, you should know that every Sector Beast is very proud of themselves, as all of them think Sector Beasts are the noblest creatures in Universe Ocean. However, I am working for you now. Being furious or intimidated by your power, they will treat you as their ultimate enemy, and they might even join forces to fight you. They're already evolving at peak speed now. Master, you can't waste any time."

"How much time do we I have?" Luo Feng asked, frowning.

"Originally, it will take at least several trillion eras for the ultimate king to be born," said Morosa. "As for now, it might only take around several hundred thousand eras. Besides... Master, you should act as soon as possible because the Sector Beast standing at the peak grows the fastest. Beddy is now at level four, and if it keeps swallowing, it can totally reach level five in ten eras. And in the next hundred eras, it is likely to reach level six! And when it reaches level six, it'll kill all the other Sector Beasts as soon as possible. Which is why, master, you'd better act soon. Ideally, in the next era. The sooner, the better."

Luo Feng was pondering what Morosa had just said.

"Okay."

******

In World of Jin, far away the godly powered avatar of Luo Feng was still in the military camp of the East Army.

"Has it begun?" whispered the godly powered avatar. "The five laws of Sector Beasts. It's indeed a catastrophe."

He then triggered the ring of military points on his wrist.

Weng!

The space around him changed, and it became a vast world of military arms. A golden being arrived and said respectfully, "Mister Milky Way."

The godly powered avatar nodded. "Give me a list of all the true god level valuables."

Although there had been more than one trillion eras, Luo Feng hadn't made a large amount of exchanges yet. There were many different valuables within the human race, but those only cost Luo Feng a small part of his military credits. He had obtained a large number of military points from Swan Queen and Fire-Polishing Wu. However, he hadn't exchanged them for valuables yet, as he wanted to prepare for the Sector Beast crisis and obtain valuables that were actually helpful for the situation.

Now, he had obtained lots of information from Morosa, so he could convert the military credits into valuables useful for dealing with Sector Beasts. Besides, he could always resort to the Godly King of Jin in Wu Qi Tower, and it wouldn't be difficult for him to get a valuable.

******

In Milky Way Holy Land in the original universe.

Hong! Long! Long!

The space cracked as if the apocalypse was coming. A space-and-time portal was formed. Luo Feng, dressed in a white cape, stood there, manipulating everything.

"Freeze."

A giant but dark door was floating there. It was the entrance of the universe portal, which led to the miniature universe of Luo Feng.

Luo Feng gave an order. "Guard the portals. Don't let anyone damage it."

"Yes," answered the three true gods and over 100 universe masters.

Luo Feng nodded, feeling relieved. In the time since he had enslaved Morosa, he had built three universe portals after returning to the original universe, and they were all portals leading to his miniature universe. To the great beings from the human race, they all thought that Luo Feng had the biggest chance of transcending incarnations!