Chapter 1478: The Final Victor

How white and dazzling the two intertwining whirlpool portals were! They were unstoppable.

"They are so powerful. I'm afraid they are even more powerful than my Door of Life."

The very moment Luo Feng laid eyes on "Destruction of Reincarnation," he came to a conclusion: If I were to be struck by this technique head-on, confronting force against force, I might get injured. But I have Star Tower, so there is no need for me to meet force with force!

This thought sprang to mind, but the next moment, Luo Feng's expression changed.

It wasn't right! He had Star Tower, so he could hide inside. But this was the battle in which the king of the Sector Beasts would be born. There was no way Morosa could hide in Star Tower to avoid this battle along with him. At the moment, Luo Feng was blocking off attacks by standing in front of Morosa, but the moment he hid in Star Tower, Star Tower was bound to be bombarded and blasted far away upon being hit by this impact. Then he would be forced apart from Morosa.

Sector Beast Mo He could fully take advantage of this opportunity to kill Morosa in one blow!

"Against the combined attacks of eight million Sector Beasts, you were still able to stay alive." Sector Beast Mo He was looking forward to Luo Feng hiding in Star Tower. "This move of mine will never be stronger than the combined attacks of eight million Sector Beasts! However, if you are going to hid in Star Tower, the moment you are blasted away, you will no longer be able to protect Morosa." Sector Beast Mo He was filled with eagerness. "Go in! Hurry! Get inside Star Tower."

The root cause of this battle was to determine who, between the two Sector Beasts Mo He and Morosa, who would be the final survivor!

"Star Tower!" Luo Feng suddenly roared.

Before him, a nine-story tower appeared out of nowhere. It was none other than Star Tower, which was now in a horizontal position, resembling a gigantic, pointed cone. It began instantly revolving, transforming into a long river. This long, golden river headed toward the two intertwining whirlpool portals and crashed into them without delay.

After Luo Feng had created the secret technique at top-tier level 12, this move was the newest set of secret techniques Luo Feng came up with upon completing his comprehension of Star Tower. Luo Feng had named it "River of Stars."

River of Stars against Destruction of Reincarnation!

Peng!

The dazzling golden river collapsed instantly. Star Tower, being bombarded in its entirety, was thrown far into the distance, where it tumbled away. The two whirlpool portal still seemed to be just as mighty as before as they charged straight for Luo Feng, but upon close scrutiny, cracks could be seen on the outer walls of the two intertwining whirlpool portals.

Luo Feng's eyes were fixated on the two dazzling, intertwining portals. His godly power was blazing to its ultimate limit, and Wu Qi God was propelled to the third level. With both hands, he held Blood Ghost Blade and hacked with his might!

Hua!

A gigantic, white-gold door appeared in the space before Luo Feng. When the great door opened, a white-gold blade light shot out right away to greet the Destruction of Reincarnation portal.

Luo Feng was now using his strongest blade technique: Door of Life!

At the moment of collision, there was silence. Loud bangs followed soon after.

Hong! Hong! Hong!

Endless violent bangs resounded; endless impact waves resonated. The two whirlpool portals were already crippled, yet they continued to assault Luo Feng!