Chapter 1486: Transcending Reincarnation ( The Final Episode) Part 2

Star Tower and another ship were diving into Tilted Peak Sector. One was an eternal true god, while the other was a true god of void space. They easily passed by lots of obstacles. They both knew where the "incarnation" was.

"Could you feel the calling, Teacher Origin?" Luo Feng transmitted his voice.

"I can feel it. It's right in front of me." Teacher Origin transmitted his voice. "Based on the map drawn by other great beings who went to transcend incarnation, it's right in front of us."

After a short while, Star Tower was at the front while the other ship was at the back. They arrived in a vast area.

"Is that...?" Luo Feng looked at the front, and Morosa was standing beside him.

"That must be the incarnation," said Morosa.

Luo Feng looked carefully. There was a hollow in the vast space. There was a portal entry flowing with colorful energies on the surface. At the entrance were blurry-looking beings. Some looked like humans while some looked like beasts. There were billions of beings at the portal.

"That must be incarnation." Luo Feng could sense the powerful summoning while supreme laws transmitted the ripples. Apparently, it was guiding Luo Feng and Teacher Origin in. And based on the map, this was the place.

"Let's inspect it first," Teacher Origin said, transmitting his voice.

"Okay." Luo Feng nodded.

They started to inspect the entry of the incarnation, yet they couldn't see anything inside it.

Teacher Origin transmitted his voice. "Who first, Luo Feng? You or me?"

"I'll go first." Luo Feng said.

He was confident. His Star Tower was a godly king weapon, and he was an eternal true god. Either he or Teacher Origin needed to get in first; he couldn't let Teacher Origin go first.

Hua!

Star Tower flew over slowly. Gradually, it was immersed in the colorful light inside that portal. Then he went it completely.

"Luo Feng? Luo Feng. Luo Feng!" Teacher Origin couldn't sense Luo Feng anymore. He took out a communications token.

Inside Luo Feng's miniature universe was a godly power avatar of Luo Feng, so he carried a communications token, also.

"Luo Feng?"

"Teacher Origin," answered the godly power avatar of Luo Feng.

"How was it?" asked Teacher Origin.

"Come in," answered Luo Feng. "It's safe."

******

Luo Feng was thrilled. He didn't encounter any dangers, and once he had entered the incarnation portal, he felt relieved and comfortable.

"This incarnation portal."

Luo Feng stood inside Star Tower and looked at the outside. Within the incarnation portal were traces of blurry beings. Some were humans, some were beasts, some were plants. All sorts of beings were flying across the place.

"What's happening?"

Luo Feng put Morosa into another cabin. He waved his hands, and the golden crystal appeared in his palm. It was the golden crystal of Sitting Mountain Guest.

Hua!

A being condensed above the golden crystal. It was Sitting Mountain Guest's virtual consciousness.

Sitting Mountain Guest looked around and said, "Oh, you've already entered incarnation?"

"Teacher." Luo Feng looked at Sitting Mountain Guest. He had so many questions. "Teacher, what do you want me to do for you? You can say it now. Also, how did you get the Nine Volume Manual? And Star Tower! It must be a weapon of godly kings."