Chapter 1410: Eight Great Beings Gathered

There were two true gods headed to the nest where all the Sector Beasts lived, known as the Land of Darkness. They were Hong, who had become a true god 30 billion eras prior, and Eye Devil God from the first universe era in Universe Ocean. Compared to other true gods from Universe Ocean, they were only average true gods. However, they had two things in common. They both had machine-type valuables! And they both had strong willpower!

They both traveled toward the Land of Darkness in true god spaceships, yet they were attacked by Sector Beasts at the periphery of Land of Darkness.

******

The chaos air filled Universe Ocean. Within it, other than the four Lands of Extremis, there were other dangerous palaces. Some of the places were residences created by true gods, such as Jue He Ocean.

Jue He Ocean was originally called "Golden Sand Ocean." Although true gods weren't afraid of it, they didn't dare to enter recklessly. Jue He True God's power, however, had been greatly improved since entering the World of Jin, and he had roamed Golden Sand Ocean. He had even placed a palace true treasure at the center of Golden Sand Ocean, making it into his place of residence.

"Be careful! Teacher is inviting the other seven supreme beings in Universe Ocean. Pay close attention." A universe master who had a pair of copper-colored horns on his head was yelling at the universe knights under him.

"Yes."

"Yes." All the universe knights were respectful.

The universe master with the copper-colored horns nodded. "Go prepare."

The universe knights scattered, transmitting their voices excitedly.

Jue He True God was a lone, low-key true god from the second universe era. He had been practicing for a long time, and special life forms were his vassals. He immediately allocated some universe knights from his miniature universe, as he was going to greet seven other great supreme beings.

"The other supreme beings are arriving. I can't believe we can also see the other supreme beings in Universe Ocean."

"With our teacher, there are eight supreme beings."

"They're coming."

All the universe knights were looking forward to it.

After a long time, two streaks of light arrived.

"Haha! Divine Eye, Bei Chi. I can't believe you arrived here together."

A giant, barefoot god with fiery skin walked out of his palace. He trod across the space with his great feet, taking huge steps, and strange, fiery flowers blossomed under his feet with each step he took. There were dozens of small, golden horns on his head, and there was a golden horn on his head. All his eyes gleamed with green light.

"Aren't they still here?"

"You guys arrived here first. The others might be coming." Jue He greeted them by themselves. The three conversed as they walked into the palace.

******

After Divine Eye True Master and Bei Chi Star Master arrived, Skeleton Master arrived as well, followed by Nine-Headed Demon Master.

Hong!

Three beings arrived like three streaks of light. Skeleton Master, Divine Eye True Master, Bei Chi Star Master, and Nine-Headed Devil Master arrived first. Jue He True God greeted them all one by one. Three streaks of light flew in from a distance and became three beings. One was a man wearing a golden cape. He had a faint smile on his face, and his eyes were gleaming with a dim, golden light.