Chapter 1433: So Useless

"First stage of a newborn... I have regressed by one stage. What should I do?"

Sector Beast Morosa was in agony. It was a highly ambitious Sector Beast, so even within its own nest, it would be the one standing at the peak. The only thing that could instill some fear in it was the most powerful Sector Beast, "Beddy." Other than Beddy, there was nothing else it feared.

Beddy was also fully aware that only those like Morosa, who had crossed over to the third stage, were a threat to it. It kept a watchful eye over the fights and devouring activities of these third-stage beings!

"Regressing to the first stage, the powerful strength that I originally possessed would immediately disperse. I am forced to fall all the way to the first stage, though it was the pinnacle first stage!"

Sector Beast Morosa was pondering. It might have been severely injured by Luo Feng's killer moves, but the remaining amount of power still far exceeded the power range of the first stage. If it could not bear with it, it would naturally disperse. Now, it was at the pinnacle first stage. For the Sector Beasts' nest, this level of power was considered to be power at the bottommost level.

"I still have a chance, still have the final glimmer of chance..." Sector Beast Morosa said to itself. "There is only a handful of Sector Beasts within the nest that have crossed over to the third stage. The majority are in the second stage. As for those in the pinnacle first stage? Maybe there are, maybe there aren't. And even if there are, they must be hiding somewhere, living their lives quietly as they resigned themselves to their circumstances."

"My power is very close to the second stage. Besides, I am Morosa, a Sector Beast who stands at the pinnacle... Sensing a hint of my aura from afar, the others would feel scared! They are unaware of the fact that I have become weak."

Many thoughts were racing through Sector Beast, Morosa's mind, as he contemplated his action plan. For instance, when two weaker Sector Beasts were fighting one another, it could wait until the later stage of the fight, when one party was about to emerge as victor. Then it would exude its aura from afar, scare the winning party away, and kill the losing party instead. Even the losing party in its state of severe injuries would most likely be more powerful than Morosa.

"I must give it a try and fight on. I am now at pinnacle first stage. I just need to eat one Sector Beast from the second stage. I will be able to move up to the second stage right away. Even if vying to be the ultimate king was impossible, there was still the possibility of threatening Universe Ocean."

Sector Beast Morosa quickly pondered over the situation to come up with its plan. "If I fail, I will divulge the secret of devouring the origins of miniature universes to speedily increase one's powers!"

"Milky Way Horde Leader... I will be back!" Sector Beast, Morosa's two heads looked toward the primal universe before it instantly teleported and disappeared.

******

After the battle with Sector Beast Morosa, Luo Feng also boarded Star Tower and headed back to the primal universe. After all, he had gotten what he was after through this battle: the blood of a Sector Beast. Naturally, it would have to be brought back to the primal universe for his Remote Ocean to analyze and study. Perhaps this time, he would be able to surpass the last step and achieve a breakthrough where the life gene level of his godly body would exceed 90,000 times.

"Aye!" Standing inside Star Tower, Luo Feng, garbed in a suit of white robe, sighed gently.

Beside him were Hong and Fire Dome. The two had witnessed the entire battle. After the battle ended, Luo Feng also let them in on some detailed information, so they were clear about the entire process.