Chapter 1414: Firefly True Master

Sector Beast Morosa was stood in the endless chaos space. The godly power previously emanating from his body had dissipated. Instead, the godly power had been replaced by waves upon waves of wicked black air. The waves of black air surrounded Sector Beast Morosa. Sector Beast Morosa was the center, there were traces of black light flowing around the sector, forming traces of curves, rushing toward the miniature universe in front of him.

Hua! Hua! Hua! Hua! Hua! Hua!

From the Sector Beast, traces of light mixed with black light shot out. They curved, extending toward the entire miniature universe. Originally, the previous traces of light were all visible. However, when they extended more than 100 million light years long, they all gradually blurred and even disappeared, as if they had integrated with the space around them.

Hu!

Sector Beast Morosa's body trembled, and it closed its eyes, looking satisfied.

Hua! Hua! Hua!

Traces of gleaming light were swiftly transmitted from 100 million light years away along those curves and merged with the point of origin: Sector Beast Morosa.

"Ah, this is what the universe origin taste like? So delicious." Sector Beast Morosa was thrilled. "If Bei Di knew, it would rush here immediately. There are only a limited number of miniature universes, so it'll only take a short while to swallow them all. They'll definitely have time to go back to the nest. I'm so wise. I can't let them know about his. Otherwise, I'll have to share with them."

Sector Beast Morosa was swallowing the miniature universe recklessly, and the colors of the light were more various than rainbows. They were all transmitted to the body of Sector Beast Morosa from 100 million light years away.

Swallow! Swallow! Swallow! It kept swallowing the miniature universe.

Morosa hated the fact that he was so weak. If he was able to swallow all the other Sector Beasts and become the last remaining king, it would be much faster than swallowing these miniature universes.

"Based on the information from the two slaves, this small universe belongs to 'Firefly True Master' from the first universe era. He's only a mediocre true god in Universe Ocean, not one of the eight supreme beings." Sector Beast Morosa understood that Firefly True Master would certainly realize that he was eating his universe origin. It would become weakened, and all the creatures in it would die.

******

In the miniature universe, the Firefly clan wasn't as impressive as the Divine Eye clan or the skeleton clan, as they only had one true god. Inside the miniature universe where Firefly True Master and his race lived, there were many dimensions, and the core dimension housed lots of undying fighters, universe knights, universe masters, and the only true god: the supreme being of the Firefly clan, Firefly True Master! Inside the core dimension was the glowing ancestral palace where Firefly True Master lived.

Hu... Hu...

Firefly True Master occupied an area deep in the ancestral palace. He was deep in sleep, and in his state of unconsciousness, he was able to comprehend the laws as quickly as possible. It was silent in the ancestral palace, as nobody dared to bother him.

Finally, Firefly True Master, who was covered in gray, opened his eyes. His hundreds of hoofs stood up, and so did his entire body. On each section of his body was a piece of gray armor.

"What is...?" Firefly True Master's face was covered with wrinkles. The sole eye in the midst of his wrinkles glinted with anxiety. This was something it had never felt before. "The origin of the miniature universe!"

Firefly True Master immediately realized what had happened. The origin of the miniature universe—the origin that sustained the entire miniature universe, the origin that contained the core and the most mysterious power—was being steadily weakened, as if something were swallowing it. And it was being swallowed fast.