Chapter 1448: Enslave

Luo Feng had captured Morosa alive this time so that other Sector Beasts wouldn't be able to kill him. By doing so, he hoped that the ultimate king of Sector Beasts would never be born. Then they would stand a chance of surviving the catastrophe of Sector Beasts this time. However, according to Morosa, it was not going to work, so Luo Feng thought of a different way. He had decided to enslave Morosa.

As long as Morosa became his soul slave, Morosa would trust Luo Feng completely from the bottom of its soul. It would even be willing to die for Luo Feng, and it would tell Luo Feng everything it knew.

Once I enslave it, I might be able to cultivate Morosa into the ultimate king, Luo Feng thought. Perhaps it's almost impossible to do it, but if it becomes my slave, it'll devote its entire heart to me. It will tell me everything about the hive of the Sector Beasts. It'll also tell me the strengths and weaknesses of Sector Beasts. I can only defeat the Sector Beasts after I know all about them.

No matter what, enslaving a Sector Beast would give Luo Feng a much better chance of winning.

Chi!

After the trace of triangular light was absorbed by the body of Morosa, it said something in a mild voice, and then Luo Feng wasn't able to sense it anymore.

"I failed?" Luo Feng frowned.

"Hahaha..." Both of the two heads of Morosa were guffawing, and it looked scornful. "Milky Way Horde Leader, you're too arrogant. Do you really think you can enslave me? I am a majestic creature birthed by Universe Ocean, and I am a destructive being—the opposite to the original universe. Do you really think you can enslave me?"

Luo Feng said coldly, "To be accurate, the ultimate king out of the one billion Sector Beasts represents destruction and stands against the original universe. As for you? You're not qualified to do so."

Morosa stared at Luo Feng with his two singular eyes and smiled wickedly. "That's right. I'm not there yet. However, you're only a creature born in the original universe. Do you really think you can enslave me?"

"Just sit and watch," said Luo Feng indifferently.

Luo Feng flicked his fingers, and suddenly, traces of invisible threads gathered in front of him. The threads suddenly formed a strange picture. There was an ancient word made up of engravings on the picture.

"Enslave!"

The transparent picture broke the surrounding space and flew toward Morosa, penetrating its body.

Chi!

Morosa said something in a mild voice again, while Luo Feng lost his sense of the picture.

"Huh?" Luo Feng frowned.

"What now?" Morosa was exhilarated. "Show me everything you've got! Show me now! I'm a Sector Beast at the same level as you true gods. You're only a true god yourself... Do you really think you can enslave me? Quick! Show me!"

Morosa was being suppressed by Luo Feng at the moment, so it reveled in upsetting Luo Feng.

"Humph!"

Hua!

Two traces of blurry, golden light shot out of Luo Feng's eyes, and the two light pillars intertwined. All of a sudden, countless traces of golden light wound around each other, forming a gigantic network of golden threads. It covered Morosa and penetrated its body, but then, it vanished.

"How?" Luo Feng said. He heard Morosa's jeering, but he didn't care, as Morosa was only a suppressed Sector Beast. "The skills I performed are all the top-tier enslaving skills from Duan Dong River and the World of Jin." Luo Feng couldn't believe it. "I didn't even feel its resistance before the skills I performed dissipated."