Chapter 1428: I'll Try My Best

Luo Feng looked at all the true gods from different races in Universe Ocean. He could tell that they were worried, unsettled, and anxious. He couldn't help but sigh. He couldn't do anything about it.

He could tell the weaknesses of Sector Beasts, and he could say that he hadn't shown his maximum power yet. However, the true gods were still unsettled. Luo Feng understood that those true gods weren't scared for their own lives; anyone who became a true god wasn't scared of death. However, they still wanted to protect those they cared about. Now, Sector Beasts were trying to destroy everything! Everyone would naturally panic!

"Ah." Luo Feng shook his head, then stood up and said, "Everyone, I, Luo Feng, will do my best to kill that Sector Beast." Then he turned around and entered his palace.

Those true gods were all worried, but upon seeing Luo Feng enter the palace, they left as well.

******

Luo Feng had a great reputation, as he was the strongest great being in Universe Ocean! However, the fight between him and the Sector Beast also spoke volumes. It was only one Sector Beast that had come out of the nest, yet Luo Feng failed to kill it. When that news was spread, all the races in Universe Ocean would be anxious. Fortunately, Luo Feng had several bodies, and he hadn't even used all his power.

"Milky Way Horde Leader is only a universe master. When he becomes a true god, his power will surge again, and he can totally kill that Sector Beast!"

"It's only one Sector Beast, but it's already so powerful. There is a large group of Sector Beasts in that nest! How are we supposed to fight against them? No wonder the original mind pointed out that Milky Way Horde Leader is the strongest great being in Universe Ocean. Perhaps the only chance for us to survive is Milky Way Horde Leader."

"Other than Milky Way Horde Leader, we true gods need to cooperate to fight that Sector Beast."

******

While Universe Ocean was in chaos, in Milky Way Holy Land of the human territory in the original universe, the endless Remote Ocean was tumbling.

Hua! Hua! Hua!

After over a trillion eras, the Remote Ocean had expanded to a diameter of 12 light years. When it had reached this limit, no matter how much power Luo Feng swallowed from the original universe, he wasn't able to expand his Remote Ocean further. Of course, if he consumed his godly power, he could still expand it. For what it was worth, the volume of the Remote Ocean had already reached its limit!

A being stood above the endless Remote Ocean—a white-caped being looking into the vast space in the distance.

"Earth!"

Luo Feng looked at the space in the distance. Through his control over space and time, scenes kept being transferred to his sight through space and time until he could see the polar system near Milky Way Holy Land. He also saw the blue planet that was his birthplace, Earth.

Luo Feng was able to see everything happening on Earth. Children were growing. Teenagers were practicing hard in dojos. Travelers were admiring the dead heroes from the "swallowing beast battle" in front of their sculptures. His eyes took in all these scenes.

"Are you looking at your hometown?" said an ancient voice.

Luo Feng took back his sight, and everything became space again. He looked to the side and saw Sitting Mountain Guest with two antennae on his head.

"Teacher." Luo Feng lowered his head for a second to show respect.

"Why are you looking at your hometown?" Sitting Mountain Guest chuckled and smiled. The teacher and the disciple stood on top of the endless Remote Ocean, conversing.