Chapter 1474: Luo Feng's Team

The closest two out of the 450,000 Sector Beasts were at least over ten million light years away from each other. They all ran away, completely separating. Even Luo Feng, who knew their locations due to the coordinates sent by Morosa, he couldn't do anything about it.

Just run, thought Luo Feng. You're all too weak for me, yet there are too many of you. I can't deal with you, but when you've reached level five, there won't be this many of you.

There were only 900,000 Sector Beasts. The best case for the Sector Beasts was that around 100 level-five Sector Beasts could be born. But in reality, some Sector Beasts ate more than others, so there might only be around 50 level-five Sector Beasts born. All he needed to do was kill all the level-five Sector Beasts, which was very difficult!

But he had to try!

******

Shua! Shua! Shua!

Just after Luo Feng forced Qi Ya to self-destruct, he started to chase another Sector Beast by teleporting.

Out of the 450,000 Sector Beasts that were fighting each other in the region of the first universe era, the top three Sector Beasts were Qi Ya, Meng Qu, and Ang Si.

Qi Ya, Morosa, and Beddy were already at the pinnacle level before, so every one of them was excellent, thought Luo Feng. This Meng Qu might become quite powerful in this special situation, but his willpower might be weaker than Qi Ya and Morosa... There's a chance I can enslave it.

Hu!

He flew toward Meng Qu. When Qi Ya was attacked, and all the other Sector Beasts, including Meng Qu, got the message, they all fled in different directions. This made it more difficult for Luo Feng to hunt them down.

Weng!

The space was clotted.

"No!" Sector Beast Meng Qu, who had been flying, was stunned. It turned both of its heads into the distance. A silver-armored and silver-winged man showed up in the space in the distance. It was the individual the Sector Beasts feared the most: Milky Way Horde Leader!

Milky Way Horde Leader in the distance gave a look. Then the vast space around him was immediately trapped in a miniature universe, and a powerful binding force arrived.

Shua!

Luo Feng teleported and approached it. Inside the miniature universe he had formed with only one thought, he could clot the space around his enemy. Luo Feng could teleport close to it.

"Destruction!" Sector Beast Meng Qu raged, and the bloody engraving picture behind it soon formed a Sector Beast made of light. They both raged, and a gleaming, spinning whirlpool portal raced toward Luo Feng.

Meanwhile, Luo Feng also waved the Blood Shadow Blade in his hands. An equally gleaming white-gold blade of light rushed forward. The arc of light and the whirlpool portal hit each other!

The whirlpool portal crumbled first, and the curved blade of light slashed it before it crumbled. At the same time, a drop of water silently penetrated the body of Sector Beast Meng Qu in the wake of the shock waves.

Enslaving technique: "Three Stars Sector." It was the supreme enslaving technique created by a supreme being known as "Gold" from Jin Country, and it was also the most powerful enslaving technique from the World of Jin.

"Hmm..." Luo Feng observed Sector Beast Meng Qu with great expectations. He sincerely wished to be able to successfully enslave it this time!

Meng Qu stood still in space. The shock waves around it had already been weakened, and the space had already recovered.